RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

12. Foundry Tavern:
"Oh, I almost forgot," Val says while you swap information and tails.  "This morning a gentleman showed up on my doorstep.  He had heard about the strange metal creature you defeated inside the house and he wanted to take a look.  The man examined it and then said something about it being a robot.  He then said he would like to talk to you and possibly join you in exploring the caves.  Currently he's out on an errand but said he would return soon!"

[Enter @E.S.S.A.C.C.U.S-10 ]
Quote this message in a reply
E.S.S.A.C.C.U.S-10 arrives shortly  and strides into the roomwith cat like grace, walks up to val and asks,  "Are these the adventurers you told me about?"
Reawyn looks from Eva to E.S.S.A.C.C.U.S-10, and back, several times. Two androids... in one day. The world is a strange one.
(07-31-2020, 12:13 AM)E.S.S.A.C.C.U.S-10 Wrote: E.S.S.A.C.C.U.S-10 arrives shortly  and strides into the roomwith cat like grace, walks up to val and asks,  "Are these the adventurers you told me about?"

"Yes," she replies.  "In the morning they plan to return to the caves.  But you should really talk to them about that."
"Good day," a young Tian Xia woman says with an accent. She's an attractive woman though not stunningly so.  She has startlingly blue eyes that peer out from under a shock of long black hair.  Her body is athletic (110#) but curvy with very long legs for her small stature (5').  She's obviously ready for bed and wears a short white chemise. "I am Cin-Ezra.  Or just Cin.  What is your name?"
Gurkagh just blurts out what he is thinking:

"You bear the same strange tattoos as Eva. Are you both from the same tribe?"

Gurkagh stands 5'9" tall, with a lean muscular build (161 lbs). His dark brown hair and beard are a tangled mess. It is hard to see his dark, tanned complexion because his face and arms are painted with ritual paints made of herbs and/or ashes. Currently ready for sleep his usual thick fur and hide tunic lies on his bed and he is bare chested. His chest and arms are covered in tribal tattoos. Despite his wild, unkempt appearance his white teeth are seen in a ready smile through his beard, and his brown eyes are piercing , with an open, friendly gaze.

[Image: f9ciK2pm.jpg]
E.S.S. A.C.C.U.S-10 turns from Eva towards the group, and you see a hairless human appearing male that stands 5'2", of approximately 175 lbs, with a slim, athletic slightly muscular build,  a pale complexion with a fine metalic blue patterned tattoo faintly covering every inch of his visible  flesh, like a circuit board pattern, and silver orbs for eyes. He moves with cat like grace,caryying a pack and bedroll on his back, and is wearing  a simple outfit, including sandals, loose  blue breeches, and a loose  blue shirt, that is bound together with white sashes, and no weapons evident.  He says, "My name is Elite Special Services Adaptable Combat Construct Unit Series 10." He puases and then says," But you may call me ESSACCUS 10, or Ten for short." He then glances at Eva and Gurkagh and says, "Tribe? No I don't think so, Androids do not have tribes."
"I was told you have come across some robots! Or Metalmen as some refer to them. My purpose is to desroy them, and I calculated that you may like my assistance in combating any further robots you may encounter!"
(07-31-2020, 09:48 PM)E.S.S.A.C.C.U.S-10 Wrote: "I was told you have come across some robots! Or Metalmen as some refer to them. My purpose is to desroy them, and I calculated that you may like my assistance in combating any further robots you may encounter!"

"We have indeed come across a robot, though we did not kill it. It was already immobilized, so we let it be."

[OoC Your signature is way too long. Drawbacks & Traits; Racial Feature; Class Features; Feats; Skills, can all be combined in one spoiler.  Also the sig doesn't nee to have ALL your character info.. just the basices. If someone wants more they click the link to your sheet]
"We should destroy it, Most robots if activated will try and destroy any lifeform they come across", states E.S.S.A.C.C.U.S-10

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon