RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

15. Town Hall:
Not really certain where she's supposed to be going, she retrieves her discount writ, just in case, then heads outside to wait for everyone to finish their errands.
Quote this message in a reply
(03-12-2017, 02:24 AM)Reawyn Wrote: "I need to visit the Livery and my rooms at teh boarding house. I do not wander the streets with my alchemical or adventuring gear. And visitingb the shops to get some waterproof bags and extra torches and rations is not a waste of time. Quite the opposite, if we go in unprepared we will rescue no one."

"Likewise it is irresponsible to assume our journey will be over in a single day. Khomir has been down theer two already, it may take us equally long to locate him, and just as long to bring his band out. Or longer. I recommend we make sure to have at least several days rations."

"I will help you gather what you think we need." Taijun goes with Reawyn and Cin-Ezra. He will share his 1g and 7sp.
For his part, Ursk's anger at Freddert and frustration with the humans and their obsessions with gold and robots is mollified slightly by now having a goal. He leaves the town hall and makes for the boarding house where he retrieves his own gear along with any other gear other members of the party may have asked him to retrieve. If anyone goes with him, he is willing to discuss the challenge ahead of them but is equally content to walk in silence.

If unimpeded, after retrieving the gear, he proceeds to the temple. He figures he can buy a waterproof satchel on the way to the pond.
Kaska tells Reawyn "I live close to the boarding house and must get my things. I will meet you there and go with you to see Val. I think it is important to find out if there is anything she can tell us before we enter the caves."
Kayla shakes her head and chides herself under her breath. "Should have talked with Val before leaving the Foundry. Stupid stupid stupid. I wasted time jumping in and not thinking it through...Khonnir would have me doing a hundred star jumpers for that! If he was here..."  She falls in with the others heading back to the Foundry...
Chrome decided the lack of response was an indication of people dismissing his consideration. Knowing he was the odd one out, he was still confused how others seem to see so little for the mechanical and arcane creatures termed constructs. Without the need to go and try to get permission to try to figure something out, he just decided to leave with the rest, and separate from some as he quickly made a trip to his home. He really didn't need to grab much, he'd go ahead and bring his traveling kit with him just for good measure... Reawyn had a point about duration they might be under. A couple of waterproof leather bags to put into anything that would be damaged if wet... dropped off his books and maps he'd had with him. He then headed for the temple to meet up with the rest.
(03-14-2017, 03:47 AM)Chrome Veneer Wrote: Chrome decided the lack of response was an indication of people dismissing his consideration. Knowing he was the odd one out, he was still confused how others seem to see so little for the mechanical and arcane creatures termed constructs. Without the need to go and try to get permission to try to figure something out, he just decided to leave with the rest, and separate from some as he quickly made a trip to his home. He really didn't need to grab much, he'd go ahead and bring his traveling kit with him just for good measure... Reawyn had a point about duration they might be under. A couple of waterproof leather bags to put into anything that would be damaged if wet... dropped off his books and maps he'd had with him. He then headed for the temple to meet up with the rest.

That's what I mean about this all getting confusing. About half of us are already going to Bain's house. Presumably he took it home, which is also where Val most likely is. Just come along.
With the meeting over, Dolga heads into the back to tend to other business. Everyone in attendance gets a parchment decreeing the bearer should receive a discount. The seal of the council makes it official.

The plan for the group is to gather up supplies and meet up at the Foundry and prepare for the expedition to the caves.

(If you are hitting up the merchants, just post up what you buy and adjust your sheets. Most common gear is available. Post up next in the Foundry thread.)

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon