RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

17. Temple of Brigh:
Joram interrupts, "Maybe you should go home and get some rest."

"No, I should tell you all what happened," Khonnir replies.  

"The First expedition that entered the Black Hill Caves were a group of halfling adventurers but they never returned. (Killed by the giant vermin - Slime molds you fought)  The next day a second expedition went into the caves.  They were a band of local thugs and I don't believe they make it past the skulks.  The next day I went into the caves to investigate.  We defended ourselves from a Skulk ambush and managed to kill their leader.  After questioning the Skulks they mentioned a woman named Meyanda.  She had arrived about a week before us.  She gave them a large amount of Silver Disks to slay any further visitors to the caves.  We confiscated Meyanda's payment from the Skulks both as compensation for our own losses from their attack and to hopefully take away any reason for them to continue to slay visitors.  We managed to force open the large door and found a deactivated repair drone just inside the door. [The group destroyed this early in the adventure path]  Rather than push on, we returned to Torch with the drone to report our findings.  The next day a fourth expedition, an out-of-town adventuring party devoted to the worship of Brigh takes up the town's call and enters the caves but they never returned.  I'm not sure what happened to them.  Two days later I put together a second team.  We made it to the habitat module without incident but we met disaster deeper in the ruins.  My party managed to fight our way through the skeletons and defeat the zombie-creature.  When we got to the Science deck we destroyed some mold but not before Gerrol became infected.  We were then overwhelmed by several robots, at which point Gerrol attempted to flee.  I don't know if he managed to escape.  When I woke up I found myself laying in a medical bed.  The malfunctioning robots had given me 'treatments' on my legs so I couldn't escape and injected me with a nanite serum.  They then put me in the status pod and would only pull me out to study me for a few minutes every hour or so while the nanites attempted to map my brain functions and magical energy.  The ordeal was made all the more frightening when I realized I was losing my mind!  I believe the serum acts much like a disease.  But since it's technological, magical cures will be less effective in irradiating it from my system."
Quote this message in a reply
bump
[ooc - I have missed your last post... ]

At last, you are the good old Khonnir again. - Eva also gives him a hug.

So didn't you see or hear anyone else who was survived and captured?

You said you opened the large door by force. What force have you used, magical or physical? Somebody was there after you because it was closed again. (ooc - finally we have opened it by card, right?)

Do you know what she looks like? We know from Sef she has purple hair. Wasn't she in Torch before she went to the caves? Nobody knows her in Torch? Can we figure it out quickly? - Eva also asks Jeram

How did she avoid all creatures? What do you think does she controls all creatures, zombies, skeletons, robots, droids? What do you think what is this place and where should be she now?
Reawyn rubs his chin in thought.

"Did the skulks share any clues of where this Meyanda went after she bribed them with te silver disks?  We did at least get the remaining skulks to be more neutral to our presence."
Skulks didn't said too much about her to us, they didn't mention her name but a purple hair lady:
http://forums.rpgaddicts.com/showthread....6#pid27746

Did Meyanda ask for discs or did she give cards to them?

http://forums.rpgaddicts.com/showthread....7#pid27717
http://forums.rpgaddicts.com/showthread....3#pid39553

Eva drew the images of a pickaxe made of a skull and bone into her journal so she shows it to Joram and Khonnir. Do you know what is this? They have been painted onto the walls with some sort of ivory pigment along with several phrases in an unrecognizable language.
[OoC: I'm sorry for my absence.  A lot of crap going on.  If you all are still up for it, I will get my shit together and will be posting soon.]
[OoC: No prob, it seems a lot of us are dealing with health, or family issues (or both). Feels like we been playing No Whamies, and coming up with nothing but Whamies.]
[OoC]: I am still interested in this one as well, so I hope we are still moving on
@Eva Morningtide are you still interested in playing?

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon