RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Character Creation/ Applications
Was debating for spells. If i end up in the group, with him, I suppose it'll end up being enlarge person then Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
I've not used this site before so this would be a fun learning experience. Still trying to figure out how to make a character alias/account but here's the gist of my submission.

Eva Morningtide
Android Magus (Elderich Archer) (With a firearm if possible)
Attributes after Race / Str: 08, Dex: 18, Con: 14, Int: 16, Wis: 12, Cha: 08
Traits: Numerian Archaeologist, Magical Lineage (Snowball), Reactionary

Background:
Eva was originally born into the world burdened with a sickly and frail human body. Through magic, medicine and willpower she was able to live 15 long years in her human frame. Her father, a brilliant researcher and mage, used his talents to place Eva's untethered soul into a dormant Android body that was 'acquired' from the Technic League. Eva has never met her mother and her father would rarely if ever speak of her, but she knows that her mother is at least partly responsible for her new body and chance at a long life.

For obvious reasons Eva has had to keep out of sight while adjusting to the many changes in her life. Everything seemed to be going well for her small but rather well off and happy family until the disappearance of her father led Eva into a life of an adventurer. Believing that he was either taken by the league or fallen to some ancient trap she works to continue his life's work in exploring the ruins of Numeria hoping to one day be reunited with her only family.
(02-24-2017, 10:49 PM)Reawyn Wrote: Our barbarian is gonna need to get buffed a lot lol.

Nonsense. All of you squishy & stabby types can get into melee, too. FOR FREEDOM!!!!  Tongue

Yeah... why do I foresee a lot of situations where Ursk rages, charges into battle, then wonders why he's all alone? Hopefully the bad guys will know that you always kill the cleric, first.  Cool

(02-24-2017, 11:35 PM)kroama Wrote: Was debating for spells. If i end up in the group, with him, I suppose it'll end up being enlarge person then Big Grin

YEAS!!!! Ursk smash EVERYTHING!!!

... Hopefully, all of you ranged and caster types can kill stuff quickly. I may have to think a bit more about focusing in on a CAGM build if I'm literally the only melee type.
I think Kayla needs to replace Two-Weapon Fighting feat with Technologist feat...this fits better with her Numerian Archaeologist trait and background concept. This way she has the skills to disable technological locks and traps...
Well... If the Monk character application comes in then there would be a couple of melee types rather than just one. But if we don't get another, I'd be willing to withdraw Berna and submit a Galvanic Saboteur Ranger instead. It's certainly an archetype you play in this AP or never. Also it seems a shame to have a Numerian campaign without a Kellid along. So, for your consideration I propose:

Kaska of Red Talons: Human (Kellid) Galvanic Saboteur Ranger. Built along the lines of Treantmonk's switch-hitter ranger. Great sword and longbow user depending on the range needed. Robot Slayer campaign trait.
(02-25-2017, 12:06 AM)Ursk Wrote:
(02-24-2017, 10:49 PM)Reawyn Wrote: Our barbarian is gonna need to get buffed a lot lol.

Nonsense. All of you squishy & stabby types can get into melee, too. FOR FREEDOM!!!!  Tongue

Yeah... why do I foresee a lot of situations where Ursk rages, charges into battle, then wonders why he's all alone? Hopefully the bad guys will know that you always kill the cleric, first.  Cool

(02-24-2017, 11:35 PM)kroama Wrote: Was debating for spells. If i end up in the group, with him, I suppose it'll end up being enlarge person then Big Grin

YEAS!!!! Ursk smash EVERYTHING!!!

... Hopefully, all of you ranged and caster types can kill stuff quickly. I may have to think a bit more about focusing in on a CAGM build if I'm literally the only melee type.

Kill the cleric first?  Or the guy attempting to insert an axe between your ribs?   Tongue
That's ok. We don't have a cleric. Big Grin
Definitely the cleric. The axe only hurts for a few seconds. Cleric will mess up your soul. 

@Weyna--No cleric? Great!! That'll really confuse them.
Yeah, I won't mess with your soul. I'll mess with your head!
Weyna-psychic
Chrome-sorceror
Berna-Alchemist
Reawyn-Alchemist
Nerdred-monk
Kayla-rogue
Ursk-Barbarian
Toot-gunslinger
Eva-Magus

Nine players. I don't have the heart to turn anyway anyone who is working on or finished a character. I'm tempted to break you down into two groups and play the adventure separately, but having played PbP for over a decade I know the drop out rate is usually pretty high. You wouldn't be the first large group (or even the largest) I have ever handled. The adventure is easily scalable for however many we have. On the average it seems like you lose at least 2 in the first couple of weeks of an adventure. So please, prove me wrong. Wink If you're not on this list or have not committed to a character yet, please hold off. If I get a lot of drops, I'll come looking for you.

So if there is a reason you feel that you can't continue on, please say something. Don't just vanish. If there is something that can be fixed, let's try. If not, no hard feelings and good luck to you. I'm not so deluded that I believe my play style is for everyone. Don't let a problem fester into drama that can wreck a game. Let's talk about it in a civil manner. I'm too damn old for drama.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon