RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Character Creation/ Applications
I know it seems like I'm coming in late, but I responded to the first, aborted thread on Paizo.com Smile

My submission for a PC would be Gurkagh, a Kellid Shaman exiled from his people because he's too good-natured and easy-going.  Although he'll certainly fight when he has to, he lacks the inner rage of so many of the barbarian peoples of his race.  If this teaser sounds interesting, let me know and I'll write up a full background and tie him into a campaign trait . . .
Quote this message in a reply
Sorry, Jhaeman. I have a hard time going back and forth and keeping track of everything, which is why I asked for everyone to bring their submissions over here. That being said, I am still waiting on one more sheet. I'm about to PM him and find out where he is in the process. If you want to get the shaman ready in case he can't, I'm sure the party will welcome a little more healing power. If he does, I'll get you in as soon as someone drops, which is likely to happen if history tells us anything.

Berna, put your sheet in the sheet thread, please.
Berma the sheet thread is here: http://forums.rpgaddicts.com/showthread.php?tid=427 The Bunkhouse
(02-28-2017, 11:03 PM)Reawyn Wrote: Berma the sheet thread is here: http://forums.rpgaddicts.com/showthread.php?tid=427 The Bunkhouse

Ah Thanks! Didn't realize there was a separate thread. Moved them over and cleaned up here.
Both the alchemist and ranger posted. As I mentioned I'm happy to play either depending on what party composition looks like.
A quick question. To make character accounts do we make the account separately, then link it as a secondary account?
That's how I did it.
Either the ranger or the alchemist will be fine. Play whichever one makes you happy.
I'll go with the Ranger. With an Edldritch Archer and another Alchemist ranged should be well covered, and Kaska can still do it as well. There also seem to be plenty of INT based technologist types otherwise too.

This is likely the only campaign I'd ever play Kellid or this archetype in anyway.
(02-28-2017, 09:36 PM)Man in Black Wrote: Sorry, Jhaeman.  I have a hard time going back and forth and keeping track of everything, which is why I asked for everyone to bring their submissions over here.  That being said, I am still waiting on one more sheet.  I'm about to PM him and find out where he is in the process.  If you want to get the shaman ready in case he can't, I'm sure the party will welcome a little more healing power.  If he does, I'll get you in as soon as someone drops, which is likely to happen if history tells us anything.

Okay, I've posted Gurkagh the Shaman's character sheet in the Bunkhouse thread.  This is my first time playing a shaman, and it took me a while to finish it--there's a lot involved!  I still have to write up a background, which I'll do in the next day or so.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon