RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

OOC
Glad to have you back. Feel free to add yourself back in. Read up on what you missed as you have time.

I'm getting better. I have a lot of catching up to do, but it's slow.
Quote this message in a reply
Very slow
Sorry. I've been having some sleep issues. Just couldn't focus on games much. No matter how tired I am, I can't seem to sleep more than four hours at a time. I'm on my weekend, so hopefully I can get some extra sleep.
All good. You'll come around in time. Just put some dice in your hands Smile
Sorry again for the hold-up. A lot is going through my brain right now. I won't bore you with the details, but don't worry. I'm not going anywhere.

So Chrome's little trick works. That's Pathfinder for you, a trick for every problem. More in the thread.
[Image: 569acb921b86a0790533676f56842e15--fantas...-golem.jpg]
I hope the blood is not our. Big Grin
Not much to say... Chrome will stay back and avoid getting in anyone's way?...
Really should have picked up a crossbow or something after all.
Not that that'd help with a Skeleton. Not that he knows that.
IMHO you want post this to the IC thread. Big Grin
Close, but no cigar. Sure that skeleton has four arms, but he's still just a mundane skeleton. You're facing a four-armed skeleton from outer-freakin'-space!
I feel like it'd be wasting space even IC XD
I have nothing to contribute in terms of either knowledge, ranged offense, or getting in the way in melee. Probably should have picked up acid splash in hind-sight.
Not too concerned though, until MiB decides to drop that it's actually a champion or something. Just don't want people to think I'm absent.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon