RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

OOC
(02-24-2017, 03:27 PM)Weyna Wrote: Oh, and I look forward to interactions between Weyna and Ursk. Wink

Ursk may like weird psychic lady, especially if she speaks normal (i.e., dwarven). Kobolds good pick as friend, make good diggers, fragile but good, didn't get Ursk whipped because of their laziness. Sometimes mean to each other but never to Ursk. Too scared of Ursk. But watching stars is waste of time (nothing up there but giant balls of gas). Do something more productive, like smash robots.
Quote this message in a reply
(02-25-2017, 12:26 AM)Ursk Wrote:
(02-24-2017, 03:27 PM)Weyna Wrote: Oh, and I look forward to interactions between Weyna and Ursk. Wink

Ursk may like weird psychic lady, especially if she speaks normal (i.e., dwarven). Kobolds good pick as friend, make good diggers, fragile but good, didn't get Ursk whipped because of their laziness. Sometimes mean to each other but never to Ursk. Too scared of Ursk. But watching stars is waste of time (nothing up there but giant balls of gas). Do something more productive, like smash robots.

You mean more useful like dig up treasure and melting robots?
(02-25-2017, 02:25 AM)Reawyn Wrote:
(02-25-2017, 12:26 AM)Ursk Wrote:

You mean more useful like dig up treasure and melting robots?

Hey now, there's no need for that kind of talk alright? We're not bad people once you get to know us.
Bah. Unless treasure bigger axe or thicker armor, waste of time. Gems not help smash robots. Melting robots probably okay, but not as quick as smashing. Robots all go "gurgle gurgle error beep beep I'm melting gurrrrrr" when melting. Hurts Ursk's ears. Just smash, one beep, a boop, and maybe a pop-fzzt.
Oh this is going to be interesting....
Robots are just like everyone else. They're just hardwired a little different. They're as much living as you, me, and a golem.
No. Ursk put axe into a lot of humans, too. Robot just junk. Humans splatter. Blood gets everywhere...everywhere. <adjusts codpiece> Messy.
*looks worriedly between everyone for a moment, then perks up*

"Who wants soup?"
So if you downloaded the Iron Gods player guide, you should have a map of Torch. I'll have to doublecheck to see if locations are numbered... Anyhooo, The town of Torch is open. If anyone wants to visit any place before the adventure officially starts, you may do so. It is currently mid-morning. Most of you would have arrived right about now or late last night. All the description posted is easy for anyone to find out just by talking to folks. If you can pass a DC 5 Diplomacy check, you know that general info.
Awesome. Two questions: 1) Where do you want us posting for IC stuff and 2) how would you like us to do dice rolls? (And yes, the map in the PG is numbered.)

(I really don't know that Ursk can make a DC 5 diplomacy.... Lately I've only played high charisma "Oh, I'm so attractive and well-spoken" characters. This will be interesting. Also... Weyna, I lol'd.)

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon