RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

OOC
I'm almost finished my character's sheet.  Just checking out the Avatar...
Quote this message in a reply
By the way, just keeping in mind MiB's distinction between IC and OOC comments, Ursk may very well say some things about Eva that could be seen as a metaphor for some issues currently playing out in US domestic politics. It's not my intent to inject politics into the game and I also don't want anyone to think that I, as the player, am making those comments or hold those beliefs. Strictly in character. I also expect/plan that Ursk's opinions will change over time.
Ursk is a really fun character so far. My character, Gurkagh, has a similar speed pattern but is less intelligent and far less paranoid Smile
Toot, I am of the mind that whatever starting equipment you have is covered by your starting gold. It doesn't matter if you consider it stolen, mint off the shelf, or freshly forged.
(03-02-2017, 05:06 PM)Jhaeman Wrote: Ursk is a really fun character so far.  My character, Gurkagh, has a similar speed pattern but is less intelligent and far less paranoid Smile

Thanks. I'm having fun with him. I've almost always played casters and party face types, so this is a fun switch for me.
(03-02-2017, 04:41 AM)Cin-Ezra Oovalli Wrote: I'm almost finished my character's sheet.  Just checking out the Avatar...

Like the gunslinger look, the picture says it all, don't mess with me!.... Yeah, Ursk is a blast to read, nice RP. All the characters are very interesting.  I wonder how a monk will fit in... Hopefully there's some awesome high tech stick he can beat heads in with, Donatello style.
(03-02-2017, 04:04 PM)Ursk Wrote: By the way, just keeping in mind MiB's distinction between IC and OOC comments, Ursk may very well say some things about Eva that could be seen as a metaphor for some issues currently playing out in US domestic politics. It's not my intent to inject politics into the game and I also don't want anyone to think that I, as the player, am making those comments or hold those beliefs. Strictly in character. I also expect/plan that Ursk's opinions will change over time.

It's all good. Eva lacks the social skills to convince someone like you otherwise so she'll just have to show you she isn't bad when she gets the chance.
Ok, I created my Gunslinger (Pistolero).  Since I'm not very familiar with all the options in Pathfinder AND I've never created a gunslinger, I welcome any suggestions for the character.  I am struggling a little bit with traits and Feats.  I wrote some in but I'm not sure if they were good choices.  Mainly because guns have penetration which means their attacks resolves against the target’s touch AC when the target is within the first range increment of the weapon for early firearms or the first 5 range increments for advanced firearms.  Some places I've read have stated Precise Shot is a little pointless because the -4 penalty for firing into melee is offset by usually needing to hit a target's touch AC.  

Anyways, here's my character. Suggestions Welcome.
(03-03-2017, 08:00 PM)Cin-Ezra Oovalli Wrote: Ok, I created my Gunslinger (Pistolero).  Since I'm not very familiar with all the options in Pathfinder AND I've never created a gunslinger, I welcome any suggestions for the character.  I am struggling a little bit with traits and Feats.  I wrote some in but I'm not sure if they were good choices.  Mainly because guns have penetration which means their attacks resolves against the target’s touch AC when the target is within the first range increment of the weapon for early firearms or the first 5 range increments for advanced firearms.  Some places I've read have stated Precise Shot is a little pointless because the -4 penalty for firing into melee is offset by usually needing to hit a target's touch AC.  

Anyways, here's my character. Suggestions Welcome.

Enemies = someone with a name that begins with "t"    Blush
HA! I had the exact same reaction! I asked if it was Teddy Roosevelt. Because I'm weird like that.

I do believe the -4 still applies since it isn't armor or armor bonus. It is a penalty to hit regardless of what you are shooting at or how armored it is.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon