RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

OOC
(09-21-2017, 11:14 AM)Man in Black Wrote: Five pounds is the limit whether it's dragged, pushed, pulled, or otherwise manipulated.

And grappluing hook weighs 4lbs.
Quote this message in a reply
Then you're golden, as long as there isn't a rope attached to it.
(09-22-2017, 08:48 AM)Man in Black Wrote: Then you're golden, as long as there isn't a rope attached to it.

I will tie a string to it (and yes I have 50' string) which weighs 0.lbs.  it will never support the weight of a person but should be enough to drag a 4lb. grappling hook.
If been away because I broke my foot.  I finally got some help setting up my laptop in my bedroom so I hope to start posting again in the morning.
(10-09-2017, 05:48 AM)Cin-Ezra Oovalli Wrote: If been away because I broke my foot.  I finally got some help setting up my laptop in my bedroom so I hope to start posting again in the morning.

What the heck were you doing up at 5:30am anyway?  Should I come over and help your roommate kick your ass?  Rest meams REST.
Ouch. I guess I'm not the only one having a rough time lately. I've had a string of doctor appointments lately, and when you're working graveyards, you have to change your sleep patterns to go to them. That includes a wasted day flying from Boise to Seattle only to be told they can't do anything for me, a cancelled appointment, and a small chunk of my arm being cut out. At least that chunk showed no cancer, so that's a win. During that time my son got hit by a car. Thank God he's ok, but I would love to hunt that asshole down and beat the piss out of him for leaving my son lying in the middle of the street. The worst part is the fact that other people must know who did and aren't turning him in. So yeah, you can imagine my state of mind lately.
Wow, I'm so sorry for the crap you're having to deal with.  I'm glad your son is ok and I hope they catch the asshole!

As for my foot, it doesn't hurt much but it just won't heal.  I might need surgery but in Canada, unless it's an emergency, they are so damn slow!!!
In case anyone missed the update, I'm sick. I'm just a mess right now.

I get my medical care through the VA, so I feel your pain. I have to get surgery on my foot for a heel spur and won't be able to get in until May.
Ouch!  I hope you feel better soon.   Sad  My foot is still broken but the surgeon gave me the go ahead to go back to work on Tuesday.  Which is good because my sick time ran out last week and because I get paid Christmas holidays that doesn't start until the 20th I couldn't claim unemployment until January.  Our Employment Insurance wouldn't let me claim it for 2 weeks... go off it for 2 weeks so work can pay me... then start claiming it again when holidays ended.  At least this way I'll only miss 30 hours instead of the entire 2 week pay period.  That would suck right before Christmas!
(12-08-2017, 10:46 AM)Man in Black Wrote: In case anyone missed the update, I'm sick.  I'm just a mess right now.  

I get my medical care through the VA, so I feel your pain.  I have to get surgery on my foot for a heel spur and won't be able to get in until May.

Hey MiB,
I'm slowly going through the rounds and trying to pick up where I left off.  I still have some catching up to do in this game and not even sure where we are or if Taijun died already :Smile If I can I'd like to hop back in.  I hope you get well soon.  Being sick sucks!  As for the VA, I try to avoid them like the plague.  I've had off and on experiences with the one near me so good luck.

Nerdred / Taijun

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon