RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Cyberpunk 2020 or Pathfinder?
It seems to me that using the Background Skills rules would make the Technologist more appealing, even if we doing have much crafting time. At least, you would be wasting less skill points on things that don't immediately help you survive adventuring.
Quote this message in a reply
Hey guys, If you're up for Cyberpunk, let me know what kind of roles and adventures you are interested in. I'll probably be ready to get started in about a week or two.
Haven't had the chance to do any reading yet on Cyberpunk, but interested.
Super interested in playing CP2020. Haven't played in decades, and I miss it lol
Okay CP2020, What type of a campain are ya going for. Personally i like playing a Euro Solo, Aka Japanese Tech Ninja. yes It can be done its just a trifle hard is all Smile
(03-16-2017, 04:47 AM)Lillycat Wrote: Okay CP2020, What type of a campain are ya going for. Personally i like playing a Euro Solo, Aka Japanese Tech Ninja.  yes It can be done its just a trifle hard is all Smile

Hey Japanese Ninja was my idea... but he was a corporate one. Smile Double Dragon?
Awesome. I think I'll put everyone through a short run to get your feet wet. Then I'll pick one of the adventures I bought. Both are pretty interesting. I'll get a forum up in a little while. Can't wait to see what kind of lifepath results we'll get.
Great so how do I like roll dice here, the normal commands are not working and I really do no know what dice roll system your using is it Roll20, Rolz.org or some other site?

Double Dragon.... Dunno depends on life paths they like to screw everything up LOL. I will probably roll a bald guy in bag lady chick who is an only child and orphan who has a Corp ass hat pissed off at him. Just seems to be my luck normally Smile
The thread is up. No dice here yet. Use whatever site for rolling as long as the rolls can be easily tracked.
Okay so good news We can do the double dragon thing, Do you need the Pacific rim book for the Nindo Career package and the schooling and what not? My Character got hired as a Corp Ninja out of University after failing entrance exams for Graduate School. Shes a Phys ed Major, Allowed her to boost ninjitsu and may other important skills.

Family known
1 Younger Bother that hates her
1 older Sister that likes her
1 older bother that likes her
1 Twin sister that loves/ Hero-Worships her (Suggest you take her)

The family was Corp Management, They Lost everything through mismanagement.
If MIB Allows you to play my Twin i have no problem with it and take a gander at her character sheet.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon