RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Chapter 1-11: The Sea of Hate
"I will tell you since you asked me. It's dark and mean. Not as lively as here. Much fewer souls to devour on and much more souls already devoured. A deadly place for the likes of you but we thrive there. Let me note, though, that the opposite of my home would be just as deadly as my home for you. My home would make you collapse into nothingness but the opposing plane of existence would simply cause you to explode into infinitesimal pieces."
Quote this message in a reply
Private to Torin and Toot
The way Mendor replied to Lugar makes you wonder whether the spirit would carry out any command Lugar issued to the best of his ability. You also think he cannot leave the circle unless instructed to do so but he will probably answer any questions to the best of his knowledge. Whether the skeletons are similarly under Lugar's command you cannot tell yet.
(02-16-2017, 03:18 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: "I will tell you since you asked me. "

ooc - Interesting Smile
Ooc - I think Lugar just gained a rank in Knowledge Planes Big Grin Huzzah! I'm pretty sure making contact with an extra dimensional being is a prerequisite for certain prestige classes....

"Very Interesting, very interesting, and what would you do if you could leave that place? Would you find a new library to guard?" ~Come guys, where are you? Probably stuck behind that fat lazy dwarf in shiny plate!"~
"First I would devour your soul."
OOC - let's give some slack time for the others to react.
(02-17-2017, 07:42 AM)DM Surranó Wrote: "First I would devour your soul."

OOC - Ask him - "Tell me Mendor, how can we close this gate?" Smile
OOC - that is an IC line I would've expected from one of them wise people who made their Sense Motive rolls Smile
(02-17-2017, 10:04 AM)DM Surranó Wrote: OOC - that is an IC line I would've expected from one of them wise people who made their Sense Motive rolls Smile

[1d20+1] = 14+1 = 15 sense motive Wink
(02-17-2017, 09:50 AM)Silent Giant Wrote:
(02-17-2017, 07:42 AM)DM Surranó Wrote: "First I would devour your soul."

OOC - Ask him - "Tell me Mendor, how can we close this gate?" Smile

Ooc- I didn't read the spoiler so I wouldn't ask him that :p  but if Toot had the circlet he might say, "Go f*** yourself!" Lol
But Lugar has the circlet. Toot has the amulet received in solo.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon