RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Chapter 1-10: Crypt of Hate
[OoC oh I didn't remember if Portho knew anything about destroying vampires, thought I didn't succeed on that bardic knowledge]
ooc - Portho's bardic knowledge check vs. vampire
(12-22-2016, 04:41 AM)Portho Nihilbuck Wrote:
(12-21-2016, 08:57 PM)Toot Wrote: [OoC: Have you thought about maybe switching to a Radiant Servant of Pelor?  Empowered & Maximized healings for everyone!  Big Grin  I'm playing one in my table top game and she is a healing MACHINE!  Cool ]

[OoC  that would not be core only either, and if non-core was allowed this bard would be completely different lol]

[OoC: I know it isn't core... It was a joke...  Rolleyes   ]
(12-22-2016, 06:39 PM)Lugar Wrote: Lugar gives his thanks in dwarven to the dwarf and takes the opportunity to spy what, if any, shiny valuables Torin may have hanging loose on his armored body. (Rogue)Smile

The gruffy fellow keeps almost everything tucked in his magical satchel. The first that catches his eye is a thick silver medallion shaped like an open book dangling from his neck; Lugar saw that shining quite a few times when Torin invoked the power of his goddess. Other than that, the morning star is within easy reach but would not be an easy lift... (OOC - @Torin may want to add more)
(12-23-2016, 06:49 AM)DM Surranó Wrote:
(12-22-2016, 06:39 PM)Lugar Wrote: Lugar gives his thanks in dwarven to the dwarf and takes the opportunity to spy what, if any, shiny valuables Torin may have hanging loose on his armored body. (Rogue)Smile

The gruffy fellow keeps almost everything tucked in his magical satchel. The first that catches his eye is a thick silver medallion shaped like an open book dangling from his neck; Lugar saw that shining quite a few times when Torin invoked the power of his goddess. Other than that, the morning star is within easy reach but would not be an easy lift... (OOC - @Torin may want to add more)
Lugar also sees a pouch on his belt and a spear behind his back. Sometimes Torin opened this pouch and get out something for his spells.
(12-21-2016, 07:35 PM)Torin Wrote: Meanwhile Torin casts three Cure spells in this order (ooc - SG: +31, Maul: +14, Lugar: +8).
- Only a few left.

Good dwarf. - he nods
"Shall we wait a full year for a damn sharpened stake?" Maul asks while fishing through his pack and producing a vial of some water-clear liquid.
"Shall we wait a full year for a damn pointy stake?" Maul asks while fishing through his pack and producing a vial of some water-clear liquid.

The armourer emits a startled cry as the figure twitches in the sarcophagus. Only those standing right next to him can see but all can hear the cracked voice in the sudden silence.
"So shall my fate be fulfilled, dying by the hands of whom I spared to escape oblivion. But rest assured the world as you know it is already doomed."
The figure lets out a malevolent cackle before falling silent.
(12-30-2016, 02:07 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: "Shall we wait a full year for a damn sharpened stake?" Maul asks while fishing through his pack and producing a vial of some water-clear liquid.

What did you say? Steak? Yum-yum. Where is it?
[OoC: Portho hasn't shared any information yet about how to kill the thing.  I'm guessing with what Maul stated about the pointy stick that we are assuming Portho told us everything we need to know about Vamps?]

After Toot's last encounter with that ghost-thing, he was extremely interested in knowing more about undead.  So while the other sharpen their stick(s) to a fine point, Toot will ask Portho every question he can think of about this vampire-creature.  

When the thing suddenly speaks, Toot is startled so badly that if it weren't for being braced by his military saddle he likely would have tumbled to the ground.  These undead things terrified him.  Well actually, everything bigger than him terrified Toot.  But these things were not only scary but also completely unnatural and went against everything his master taught. 

"KILL IT!  KILL IT!"  Toot squeaks in terror.  

Once the Vampire was surely dead for good, Toot vowed if he ever got out of this place, he was going to begin learning everything he could about these abominations against nature.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon