RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Chapter 1-10: Crypt of Hate
ooc - Yeah vampuzzle Smile .
Praying silently, Torin recalls the image of the circle. The time control magic was part of the circle's effect, not an effect on the circle itself. This thought is empowered by the armorer's reaction.

"Permanency doesn't really influence time; it influences the duration of some magical effect."
"That's it!!   we don't have to lug his entire body. We just have to make sure the stake remains firmly through his heart. We can cut off all the extremities, and then bind a stake firmly into his torso so that it does not dislodge when we stuff the torso intro a haversack or bag of holding. That should cut his weight in half."

[OoC Creepiest question I have googled in a long while, wonder if that flagged me on any lists.  How much does a human torso weigh? - http://www.strangequestions.com/question...torso.html]
OOC without reading the article; I'd say about half. (and indeed, the article says 50.8%. Wow.) From extradimensional aspects, though, it's bulk that matters. Your sack may hold a spear but a spear perpendicular to a large chunk of meat... like a gargantual hammer or similar. Would it fit?
(01-04-2017, 08:40 AM)DM Surranó Wrote: OOC without reading the article; I'd say about half. (and indeed, the article says 50.8%. Wow.) From extradimensional aspects, though, it's bulk that matters. Your sack may hold a spear but a spear perpendicular to a large chunk of meat... like a gargantual hammer or similar. Would it fit?

ooc - We can cut or break down the unnecessary part of stick/staff, can't we?
All this talk of dismembering old corpses from his new companions was making Lugar a bit uncomfortable. Lugar speaks up from the back of the crypt, "You are a sick bunch, the lot of you. I don't want any part of that accursed creature. Hmmph! Running water, why don't you all just piss on it! I say we just lock up the coffin and toss the bloody thing back into the abyss and be done with it!"
"So you just simply drag this thousand-pound block of granite to the nearest abyssal gate, eh? Have you seen one nearby?"
(01-04-2017, 01:40 PM)Lugar Wrote: All this talk of dismembering old corpses from his new companions was making Lugar a bit uncomfortable. Lugar speaks up from the back of the crypt, "You are a sick bunch, the lot of you. I don't want any part of that accursed creature. Hmmph! Running water, why don't you all just piss on it!  I say we just lock up the coffin and toss the bloody thing back into the abyss and be done with it!"

Do not be choosy, dude! If we want to survive and stop undead apocalypse we must do everything.
[OoC: HHH states the middle pouch holds 80# or 8 cubic feet (2x2x2 or 1x2x4 etc) and side pouches hold 20# and 2 cubic feet each.  I guess there are different types of vampires.  Some are more bony like Nosferatu or fleshy like Dracula.  So it's up to the DM exactly how much space his torso takes up.  But considering there have been murders where entire bodies have been stuffed into suitcases, I would think just the torso could fit into an 8 cubic foot area.  If he is a Tubby Vampire then there might be a problem.  Wow, this conversation is really morbid.  Confused  ]

[OoC: Thanks for the clarification of the two statements.  ]

Now the Vampire was staked, Toot was a little more at ease.  He even didn't really care that much about all the talk about dismemberment.  In the sewers of city he grew up in, Toot would occasionally find a body or body parts.  As a child, he remembered trying to piece them together for fun.  But inevitably he would need to drag a piece back to his tribe for dinner.  Toot preferred the flesh that was aged for a day or so.  The rot added such a nice flavor to the meat.  

"I don't suppose we have time to rest," Toot asks hopefully but not really thinking they could.  "Most of us are almost completely out of spells."
"Definitely not," Maul answers. "Who knows what happens up there with the circle as time passes."

Tapatalkkal küldve az én ALE-L21 eszközömről

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon