RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Chapter 1-10: Crypt of Hate
(12-31-2016, 07:33 PM)Portho Nihilbuck Wrote: "I don't recall seeing any flowing water anywhere down here, but I have not explored this dungeon as you fellows did. Is theer flowing water so we can permanently destroy this.. thing.  I'm worried that that stake might get pulled and he'll come back."

I can cut his head if you want... - he says while he is scratching his tongue - ...and arms and legs of course. We should burn his pieces to be sure and then throw them into the circle... (ooc - except his torso with wooden stick Smile)
(12-31-2016, 04:34 AM)Portho Nihilbuck Wrote: "Stabbing it through the heart is a temporary fix. it doesn't actually kill it, if the stake gets removed then it returns to life. The best way is to expose it to sunlight, which with that eclipse is gonna be hard.  there is another way... we need to submerge it in under running water.  I say stake it then we can drag it somewhere where water is flowing and permanently kill it."
(12-31-2016, 07:33 PM)Portho Nihilbuck Wrote: "I don't recall seeing any flowing water anywhere down here, but I have not explored this dungeon as you fellows did. Is theer flowing water so we can permanently destroy this.. thing.  I'm worried that that stake might get pulled and he'll come back."
(01-02-2017, 12:21 PM)Silent Giant Wrote: I can cut his head if you want... - he says while he is scratching his tongue - ...and arms and legs of course. We should burn his pieces to be sure and then throw them into the circle... (ooc - except his torso with wooden stick Smile)
- Yes. We could destroy it with these three method. There is some water in the other end of the tunnel, maybe it's flowing. But IMHO if the vampier is the key then we must keep in whole!

As all of you know: "The cirle must be a controlled gate to the negative energy plane interwoven with some time control magic, ..."
- Torin repeats and supplements his explaining about the circle.
(01-02-2017, 03:33 PM)Torin Wrote: As all of you know: "The cirle must be a controlled gate to the negative energy plane interwoven with some time control magic, ..."

Really? Khm, I didn't know that. And... and what does that mean?
(01-02-2017, 08:05 PM)Silent Giant Wrote:
(01-02-2017, 03:33 PM)Torin Wrote: As all of you know: "The cirle must be a controlled gate to the negative energy plane interwoven with some time control magic, ..."

Really? Khm, I didn't know that. And... and what does that mean?

ooc - I hope our Lord will extend his explaining. Tongue
(01-02-2017, 12:21 PM)Silent Giant Wrote:

I can cut his head if you want... - he says while he is scratching his tongue - ...and arms and legs of course. We should burn his pieces to be sure and then throw them into the circle... (ooc - except his torso with wooden stick Smile)

"That actually will not work, because he will regenerate the fire damage, and even the beheading. he is a vampire not a troll."
"The eclipse must be over anytime now," Maul says after a few minutes. "Heave-ho and up to the circle."

"And how are we supposed to carry this bulk across the guardian's vault once again?" the armorer objects.

"True," Pelor's cleric admits, and looks at the others expecting some solution proposal.
(01-03-2017, 01:43 AM)Portho Nihilbuck Wrote:
(01-02-2017, 12:21 PM)Silent Giant Wrote:

"That actually will not work, because he will regenerate the fire damage, and even the beheading. he is a vampire not a troll."

Suck! And... and ... what happens if I also crash his head with this greatclub and scatter his remains?
What kind of weapons have we too?
(ooc-hilt?)
(01-03-2017, 08:22 AM)DM Surranó Wrote: "The eclipse must be over anytime now," Maul says after a few minutes. "Heave-ho and up to the circle."

"And how are we supposed to carry this bulk across the guardian's vault once again?" the armorer objects.

"True," Pelor's cleric admits, and looks at the others expecting some solution proposal.

ooc - bag of holding or haversack? Wink
(01-03-2017, 08:22 AM)DM Surranó Wrote: "The eclipse must be over anytime now," Maul says after a few minutes. "Heave-ho and up to the circle."

- I have a Handy Haversack but he's too heavy for it. Do you have a Bag of Holding? An ordinary sack is also good but we must fix the stick!

OOC - our Lord didn't help us so I asked my Lady Big Grin

- The circle must be a controlled gate to the negative energy plane interwoven with some time control magic. Normally the gate spell should be already stopped, I think he used the time control magic to make it "permanently". As we saw the undeads regenerated in the circle, IMHO we should bind a rope to his leg and pull him out if this willn't close the gate.

For last resort I have an Arcane Dispel Magic scroll and we should try to use that, maybe it's help ... Oh, my Lady keeps my book to open and turns this darkness into light.
(01-03-2017, 03:05 PM)Torin Wrote:

- I have a Handy Haversack but he's too heavy for it. Do you have a Bag of Holding? An ordinary sack is also good but we must fix the stick!

ooc - But SG is ready to cut his head, legs, arms. I think our team has three Handy Haversack...

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon