RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Chapter 1-10: Crypt of Hate
I think you should sitting on his neck Big Grin . Good luck!
-First Lugar enters alone to see if the guardian tries to attack him, even though it is submerged, and also try to get an idea if it can sense anyone at all.  If it doesn't he will ask SG to join him, even yelling at it to get it to move.
- If it attacks he will command it in all the languages he knows to be still.  Since there have been a lot of elven language in this place he will ask someone for the elven words. (Does anyone speak elven?)
- If the guardian continues to disobey he will ask his companions if he should cut the cloak up?
- If all fail he will ask Portho to sing the Zombie Dance song and play dead.  Tongue
First time Lugar crosses the perimeter of the room he can see on the water that the construct stirs at the bottom of the pit.
What will Giant do as Lugar yells at him to move?
(01-24-2017, 07:30 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: First time Lugar crosses the perimeter of the room he can see on the water that the construct stirs at the bottom of the pit.
What will Giant do as Lugar yells at him to move?

He follows his high-skilled dude. Smile
Portho will tell Lugar the commands he requests in Elven, Gnomish, and Sylvan.  It couldn't hurt to try other langauges.

"If the cloak makes teh construct recognize you as its creator, then it does littl;e good unless it also allows you to chaneg the creatures commands, especially since the commands are lax enough to allow the creature to kill its creator. We just do not know the workings yet is all, does anyone have any magics to identify it further?" [Identify spell anyone?]
OOC - I guess this happened before Lugar and Giant left for the vault....

The armorer nods.
"I've never heard that the instructions could not be changed but I think it's more like the owner than the creator who can do so. Constructs are usually made to serve the wizard who constructed them and in this case the two are the same but I've heard of noble houses owning some minor constructs that obeyed to commands from several family members."
Sweeping his open palm all across the crypt, indicating all the sarcophagi, he adds,
"Not that it would help too much at the moment."

OOC - and now...

As Giant enters the room as well the construct does not calm down. In spite of Lugar calling him names on several languages he notices no change in its behaviour but the edge of the narrow ledge they are standing on begins to crumble beneath their feet...
(01-25-2017, 03:05 AM)Portho Nihilbuck Wrote: Portho will tell Lugar the commands he requests in Elven, Gnomish, and Sylvan.  It couldn't hurt to try other langauges.

"If the cloak makes teh construct recognize you as its creator, then it does littl;e good unless it also allows you to chaneg the creatures commands, especially since the commands are lax enough to allow the creature to kill its creator. We just do not know the workings yet is all, does anyone have any magics to identify it further?" [Identify spell anyone?]

-At now none, tomorrow I could cast three.
(01-25-2017, 09:44 AM)Torin Wrote:
(01-25-2017, 03:05 AM)Portho Nihilbuck Wrote: Portho will tell Lugar the commands he requests in Elven, Gnomish, and Sylvan.  It couldn't hurt to try other langauges.

-At now none, tomorrow I could cast three.

OOC - Casting time, 1 hour, khm, khm.... What does Maul think about have we enough time?
OOC - Nope. He has expressed several times that no more rest until Merri's safe. And besides, the prismatic gate will close and you will be stuck in this world forever. Tongue
OOC - I have read he has now "one" not "none" Smile

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon