RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Chapter 1-9: Circle of Hate
OOC - if Torin can comprehend languages then he recognises that Toot swears indeed. Smile

(Round two continued)

Portho helps Lugar in the melee.

Giant joins the melee with two devastating swings, dishing out quite some damage, bits of bone flying all around the place.

Torin adds a bit more chipping to the bones.

Round Three

The new skeleton on the thoqqua's wake assumes its final form, steps next to Giant and slashes at him twice, the second one coming through the raging barbarian's defenses. (AC24, -8hp)

Lugar slices the skeleton lightly (OOC - what is +1m for damage?)

The skeleton in front of Lugar slices twice and cuts through the dwarf's defenses, but the magic circle protects him. included (AC20, -11hp).

Foreseeing Giant's peril Maul steps in and brings forth his final prayer, sacrificing his most powerful spell, healing Giant for 30hp. Once again, he shouts,
"No more prayers for today! Hit the road!"

The skeleton most recently damaged by the three fierce men visibly recovers some of its broken ribs and slashes out at the most threateningly looking half-orc (AC29 -7hp). Giant's many trinkets help him dodge the second blow though.

Murkatos invokes the power of the wand again and three missiles burn into some of the bones again, only to be regenerated a few seconds later.

The warrior who did not forget the bashy quarterstaff from past rounds, keeps slashing at Giant as well, coming through once (AC25 -10hp).

The southeast warrior faints at Lugar then cuts through his defenses as well. (AC24, -7hp).

Party's turn! (@Lugar the new warrior stepped in front of you in the initiative order so you may want to wait for its next action before you act)
Giant continues to attack the flanked undead and takes 5ft step to lure them out from they terrain (circle) and begins the retreat. "Back, they are in overpower!" - he says
first: AC29, dmg:27 (with power attack)
second: AC27, dmg:18

ooc - They are regenerate in the cirlce, aren't they?
Note; power attack applies for all attacks you make for one round, including all attacks of a full attack action as well as all potential AOO etc. Not that AC25 wouldn't be a hit Smile
Ooc - the +1m is for magic? I meant to put an X there because I'm not sure if it is magical or how much.

Note - Lugar's AC right now is 20 because of Cats Grace. In the circle his AC is 22, I'll update that in my signature.

Ooc Hoping to avoid an encounter with the iron/Adamantine golem, can Toot have one of his Thoqua dig a tunnel for us to escape through? Or there's always Torin's idea.
Well then, scratch the hit for AC20. The other one still holds... will update post above and your token hp accordingly.
Torin aids to SG or Lugar to attack his skeleton (ooc - attack: 10) and after that he steps a little bit to east.
"Me not have many spells left," Toot exclaims. "Me might be able to summon one more Thoqqua and a couple Elementals.  Could send Elementals to Earthglide and follow crack where Vampire escaped through."
OOC - and Toot's action for this round would be .... guessing... throw more balls of flame between two sentences? Smile

The armorer shakes his head in disagreement.
"We are quite sure where he went; no need for elementals to learn that."
[OoC1: Well I'm kind of waiting on other people to let me know if we are leaving or not.  If we're fighting then Toot might finally Wildshape into something more fearsome like a Crocodile. 

OoC2: Even if I were to summon a Thoqqua to drill a way out of the room it would take time and I might even need to use my last Charge on my Rod of Extend for the day to keep him around long enough to create a hole large enough for the larger members of the party. ]
Agreed on the thoqqua tunnel part.
Concerning the trapdoor and the guardian; for as much as any in the party can tell the guardian is still at the bottom of the water and the rope you used for climbing is fastened to one of the weapon consoles beyond its reach. The tricky part can be reaching the exit (potentially still covered by anti-magic). Remember that a construct cannot think and devise sound plans.
So in other words... Toot does no attack, just delays to act whenever timing is best?

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon