RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Chapter 1-9: Circle of Hate
(12-08-2016, 02:56 PM)Torin Wrote:
ooc Wrote:SG could get the club without an AOO, but he must step back 5 foot before that.
1. Do a simple attack (standard action).
2. Step back 5 foot.
3. Get the club.

ooc - Yeah, I have written the same in priv msg at roll20 but no answer yet. But I think he must enter the square to pick up an item. Where is the club? Can he pick up from an adjacent square?
OOC so we shall go the way Torin proffered and Giant agreed, Portho supported.

Round One (continued)

Giant bashes the middle warrior lightly but with full force before stepping back to drop the staff and pick up the club.

Round Two

Lugar's turn! (plus Toot has a leftover from last round. Speak now or I'll treat him as a relaxant.
Lugar takes a 5' step to stand next to Torin and thrusts the halberd between the legs of the skeleton directly in front of Torin in an attempt to trip it.  (Should I roll again or stick with my original rolls? MTA = 24 Str = 7)

"Hey bone head! Your laces untied!" He yells at the skeletal warrior.
(OOC - improvising in Toot's place) As Toot summoned the thoqqua right in the middle of the circle it receives a command in Terran immediately ("Burrow!"). As it burns through the center stone a flash of darkness leashes out from the rift and the thoqqua disappears! A blue figure starts to appear in his place and it seems that the circle continues to glow as if floating in the air instead of being imprinted on stone. Toot curses in a language unspoken by others, though it reminds Portho of rodents' chatter.

Lugar fails to trip his opponent (7 vs 13) but the skeleton also fails to trip Lugar (8 vs 16).

This turns the attention to Lugar, though, and he is hit (AC28 -7hp)

Maul points at the most damaged skeleton, shouting:
"Look! It's regenerating!"
Indeed, those standing close can see and even hear as broken bones start to pop back to their place.

The skeleton next to Torin slashes at him twice and his armor stops the ringing blade the first time (OOC - assume AC24 is a miss) but cuts through the second time (AC35 [color=red]-4hp after DR applied)

Murkatos hesitates as Maul shouts but then sends three more missiles flying before heading for the trapdoor.
"I also have a bad feeling," he mutters.

The damaged warrior slashes at Portho twice but the gnome dances around, parrying both with his shield.

The fourth warrior attacks Lugar but fails, even though Lugar is outside the protective circle.

Boo, Toot, Portho, Giant, Torin, Lugar's turn!
(12-08-2016, 10:35 AM)DM Surranó Wrote: "Get the hell outta here and deal with the vampire until too late!"
Maul shouts but makes an attempt to scare the undead away by the shine of Pelor.

Free Action: Yells, "Well?  We staying here or going after the Vampire?"

[OoC1: Toot would have just reversed his actions.  He was going to cast Extended Produce Flame then the Summoning.  So instead he would have Summoned and then cast the Extended Produced flame.]

[OoC2: So if allowed, Toot would toss flame at the weakest skeleton.  Ranged Touch Attack +11; Result: 19; Damage: 8 ]
OOC - okies! And glad you're back in one piece Smile

Toot throws the fiery blob into the thick of melee but fails to hit the trained warrior. (OOC - -4 for firing into melee = 15 and +4 AC for having cover raised its touch AC higher than that...

Portho, Giant, Torin, Lugar's turn!
(Guys you can post in different sequence and even change the order if you mutually agree; treat it as an appropriate set of delays)
Giant flanks one undead with Lugar. (5ft step)
First attack: AC25, dmg: 22+x?
Second attack: AC27, dmg: 16+x?
Continuing to sing Portho will Use the Aid Another action to assist Lugar in his attack roll, well aware that his little rapier will have less effect on this foe than Lugar's attack will.

Attack - Aid Another [1d20+7] = 16+7 = 23

[OoC so that means all allies gain +1 to attack and damage, and lugar will gain an extra +2 to attack]
Torin hits the skeleton in front of him. (ooc - attack: 25+1 damage: 3+1)
- We should leave. I could try to hide us form the undead, but if anybody attacks, casts, ... the spell will be broken. (ooc - hide from undead)

(12-10-2016, 07:00 AM)DM Surranó Wrote: Toot curses in a language unspoken by others, though it reminds Portho of rodents' chatter.
OOC - @DM: there is a Comprehend Languages spell on Torin
Lugar will attack the same skeleton again seeing that everyone else is ganging up on it.  "This is pointless, they're healing! Hey Toot, make us a tunnel to escape!" (He's referencing his Thoqua tunnel idea from earlier. Although pursuing the vampire through the crack had crossed my mind.)

Attack: (1d20)+8+1ic+2fl+2aid= 33
Damage: (1d10) +3str+1ic+1m= 12

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon