RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Decisions decisions...
Porsche smiles at Donya then around at the guys gathered at the table.

"Chica, you are wasting your talents. I'd be spending a little less time as a mouse were I you. Want to appreciate what I look at."
Quote this message in a reply
(11-04-2016, 05:19 PM)Donya Lightfoot Wrote: "Mmm hmm," she positively replies.  "Worry not.  When in animal form for an extend time I usually lose myself in the thoughts of the animal.  I'm only vaguely aware of my human thoughts.  As a mouse, I smelled something different in the mansion.  I vaguely remember going to investigate and finding you in Jack's bed.  I was about as interested in you as any other mouse would be of a sleeping human."

"Uhhh...ok. I guess."  Johnny had already figured out what her mutant power was, but something about being spied on, whether it was an animal's senses or a human's, made him just a little uncomfortable.

(11-04-2016, 07:34 PM)Porsche Villar Wrote: Porsche smiles at Donya then around at the guys gathered at the table.

"Chica, you are wasting your talents. I'd be spending a little less time as a mouse were I you.  Want to appreciate what I look at."

Johnny just grins back at Porsche, not breaking eye contact unless she did, but trying not to be creepy about it.  He hoped she remembered him, given that he had chosen to assist her in calming the nosy neighbor and his kid down.
At Malcolm's offer, Gedeon shows him her left hand, with now only 3 turkey rolls in between her fingers (vaguely reminiscent of Wolverine's claws). At Porsche's statement about appreciating what she looks at, Gedeon gives her and Donya a look very similar to Porsche's own look at the guys., and quietly mutters "No kidding."
Seeing Johnny's look across the table, Porsche merely arches an eyebrow and the corner of her mouth quirk up in a slight smile. As she is about to look away back at the Professor and Hank, she sees Gedeon's look and her eyes widen slightly, but then her surprise is quickly covered.
The Professor will start with a warm, "Good Morning."  He then adds, "I hope everyone slept well.  Especially our guest.  For those of you who have not met him, I would like to introduce you to Johnny.  We already have a Johnny at this school so maybe we could just call you John unless there is something else you would prefer better?"

Once the naming is settled, the Professor continues, "Apparently you had an impression on more than one young man last night.  Some of you may already know him but have not been formally introduced."  Xavier calls out to a young man just outside the door.  "It's alright James.  Come in and introduce yourself."
James comes walking into the dining room, his head swiveling around to take in the grandeur of the institute.  In his hands are a suitcase and a violin case.  He wears a nice suite and tie with a grey overcoat that drapes down his six foot tall heavy-set frame.  James puts down his suitcase, fidgets with his thick black glasses, then reaches out to the nearest person to shake hands, but sees that she has turkey rolls between her fingers...  "Hi, I'm James Carter.  Nice to meet you."  Realizing he made a mistake he puts his hand down and turns to address everyone in the dining room. "Uhh, hello everyone.  I breath wind.. I mean, I blow... wind and can breath water."  His face flushes with embarrassment as he tries to maintain his composure.  

For Mind Readers:
Gosh, you should've just stuck with hello. I bet I have the stupidest powers out of everyone here... He thinks but tries to keep a smile on his pudgy face.

For Empaths:
Embarrassment / awe / curiosity
"You clean up well, cabron. Much better without the pajamas, trash can lid and broom."

Porsche smiles genuinely at James.

"That wind certainly knocked us flying."
James can hardly miss the gorgeous girl that just gave him a compliment.  His face beams with a big smile. "Oh, my mom gave me the trash can lid."

Minde readers:
Oh gosh she's talking to me! Don't say anything stupid. Don't say anything stupid... You imbecile! 
The girl with the turkey rolls between her fingers just nods at James as he introduces himself. Her form is lean, and well-muscled, making it obvious that she works out in some manner. Also, she's wearing athletic shorts and a tanktop, still slightly damp with sweat, so she must have been working out right before this meeting.
(11-18-2016, 04:31 PM)GM Marvel Wrote: The Professor will start with a warm, "Good Morning."  He then adds, "I hope everyone slept well.  Especially our guest.  For those of you who have not met him, I would like to introduce you to Johnny.  We already have a Johnny at this school so maybe we could just call you John unless there is something else you would prefer better?"

Once the naming is settled, the Professor continues, "Apparently you had an impression on more than one young man last night.  Some of you may already know him but have not been formally introduced."  Xavier calls out to a young man just outside the door.  "It's alright James.  Come in and introduce yourself."

Johnny grins a little and stands from the table, making sure to take a step back so he can fluff his wings out a little and not smack anyone in the face with them.  The darn things just got in the way far too often.  He is also still not wearing a shirt since he had no way to get one over those wings without completely destroying it.  He seems to not mind going bare-chested, which bears out in both his mental and emotional reactions as 'resignation.'  "John's fine, yeah.  Probably still going to be a little confusing, but I guess we'll both have to deal with that."  He gives the other Jonny a knowing look.

When the Professor introduces the new kid, John recognizes him right away and gives him a big grin.  "S'okay dude, we're all cool here."

(11-18-2016, 09:17 PM)James Carter Wrote: James comes walking into the dining room, his head swiveling around to take in the grandeur of the institute.  In his hands are a suitcase and a violin case.  He wears a nice suite and tie with a grey overcoat that drapes down his six foot tall heavy-set frame.  James puts down his suitcase, fidgets with his thick black glasses, then reaches out to the nearest person to shake hands, but sees that she has turkey rolls between her fingers...  "Hi, I'm James Carter.  Nice to meet you."  Realizing he made a mistake he puts his hand down and turns to address everyone in the dining room. "Uhh, hello everyone.  I breath wind.. I mean, I blow... wind and can breath water."  His face flushes with embarrassment as he tries to maintain his composure.  

For Mind Readers:
Gosh, you should've just stuck with hello. I bet I have the stupidest powers out of everyone here... He thinks but tries to keep a smile on his pudgy face.

For Empaths:
Embarrassment / awe / curiosity

John closes his eyes and pinches the bridge of his nose as if he was suffering a sudden sinus headache.

For Mind Readers:
Um...wow.  Too much dude, just stay cool.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon