RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Decisions decisions...
Ashley strolls into the dinning room.  She stops to tug the ear buds out from under her long hair which slowly changes color in patches.  Ashley waves hello to everyone and especially makes a point of making the new person/people feel welcome and then sits down on one of the dinning room chairs.  "I was hoping this was going to be breakfast but I guess not."
Quote this message in a reply
The professor arrives in his electric wheelchair soon after Graffiti with a giant, blue, furry, beast man wearing a vested suite and round spectacles.  They both take a position in the corner, on the opposite side of the dinning room table so they can see everyone.  

"It appears we're almost all accounted for," says the blue beast man in a surprisingly civilized tone.  He then slightly cranes his neck and counts under his breath.  "There appears to be about three missing."  The furry blue man clears his throat slightly and continues with a toothy grin.  "Most of you already know of me but for those who do not, I'm Henry Phillip McCoy but most people just refer to me as Hank, or Mr. McCoy or just Beast."
Without notice, a tiny black mouse scurries into the room.  The tiny creature sniffs the air to make sure it's safe and then suddenly grows and morphs into a young, beautiful Native American Teenage girl.  After giving her body a huge stretch, she opens her eyes and looks around the room.  When she sees a new face she says, "Good Morning," to everyone and then adds, "You're new.  You looked different laying in bed last night.  But you've been gifted with wings, right?  What a wonderful thing it is to be able to fly.  Only a few of us have been so blessed.  Oh my, I completely forgot.  I'm Donya Lightfoot.  Or you can just call me, Raven Feather."
Gideon shrugs at Trevor's question, not particularly caring spend much effort in speculation. "Dunno. Probably all the stuff that happened yesterday."

When Ashlee mentions food, she silently offers one of her turkey rolls.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Having finished her shower (during which Interface could "hear" her humming a song, in his head), she headed back to her room to get dressed. Soon, his knock came and she opened. She opened the door and let out an excited laugh at the rose.

"Aww. Thank you."

Demi was standing behind her, looking somewhere between bored and amused.

Aurum took the rose and gave him a kiss. Taking his hand in hers, they downstairs.

When they enter the dining hall, she looks radiantly happy (and, of course, Demi can't be seen by anyone else except Interface).

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Johnny takes Roslyn's hand and walks with her downstairs.  Before walking into the dinning room, Johnny attempts to school his expression so what had happened the night before wasn't quite so obvious.  He wasn't at all embarrassed by what they did but he didn't want anyone to know until Roslyn felt comfortable.  These situations can sometimes be different for women than for men and he didn't want her to feel embarrassed by a stray thought from some idiot with outdated thinking.  But even though he was putting on his best poker face, she and possibly the other Johnny can feel him radiating love and affection for Roslyn.  

Johnny will find a couple of chairs so him and Roslyn can sit together.  While they wait he will hold Roslyn's hand on either his or her lap, whichever is most comfortable.
(11-04-2016, 02:54 AM)Donya Lightfoot Wrote: Without notice, a tiny black mouse scurries into the room.  The tiny creature sniffs the air to make sure it's safe and then suddenly grows and morphs into a young, beautiful Native American Teenage girl.  After giving her body a huge stretch, she opens her eyes and looks around the room.  When she sees a new face she says, "Good Morning," to everyone and then adds, "You're new.  You looked different laying in bed last night.  But you've been gifted with wings, right?  What a wonderful thing it is to be able to fly.  Only a few of us have been so blessed.  Oh my, I completely forgot.  I'm Donya Lightfoot.  Or you can just call me, Raven Feather."

Johnny just blinks for a few moments as he stares at Donya, then he says "Wait a sec, you were watching me sleep last night?"  That was just a little bit south of Creepville for him.
"Mmm hmm," she positively replies.  "Worry not.  When in animal form for an extend time I usually lose myself in the thoughts of the animal.  I'm only vaguely aware of my human thoughts.  As a mouse, I smelled something different in the mansion.  I vaguely remember going to investigate and finding you in Jack's bed.  I was about as interested in you as any other mouse would be of a sleeping human."
Having gone to get food with Malcolm, Katrina comes into the dining room with a plate with a couple rolls on it. She finds a seat and look around expectantly.
Malcom tries to sneak into the dining room behind Katrina. When he gets to an open spot near Gedeon and Trevor an empty chaierr will slide out for him as he sets his plate of wraps on the table. He will silently offer for Gedeon or Trevor to steal one or two of teh half dozen wraps he has piled on the plate, but otherwise doesn't really look at anyone.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon