RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Decisions decisions...
"I.I'd r..rather g.go with y.you and G.Ged.deon. I.I'd r.rather be h.helping Ben than h.hunt.ting the assh.hat."
Quote this message in a reply
(01-16-2017, 05:37 PM)Malcontent Wrote: "I.I'd r..rather g.go with y.you and G.Ged.deon. I.I'd r.rather be h.helping Ben than h.hunt.ting the assh.hat."

"Brilliant.  I suggested you go into the sewer group because with you being one of two mentalists -- three if you include John -- it would make sense in splitting you all up.  Since John would be at a disadvantage in the sewers it only makes sense to place him in the first group tracking Jack, with Aurum.  I know you're not a telepath like Aurum but since you have the experience with your own mental powers, you would be the first line of defense against other mental attacks.  Or at least that's the plan."
"I will go with you and Aurum after Jack. He needs to answer for Saleem."
"YEAH! That effer needs to go down," Saleem says while slamming one of his little fists into the palm of his other hand.  "And we need to make Lisa turn me back into my regular teenage self before I start wanting to play with Legos."
"What's going on here," Jessica suddenly asks from the doorway.  "You guys aren't planning any trouble are you?  You know how mad Cyclops would be if he knew you were planning something stupid."
Blink joins the group and listens for a few minutes.  She then says, "If you guys don't mind, I think I'm going to sit this one out.  I'm not looking for another fight.  But I will keep my phone on and you can call me if you get into trouble and need a lift or something.  You'll need to facetime me so I can see where you are though."
"You should probably sit this one out too Saleem. Not sure you want to be on the news as the little mutant child that shredded another teen. That virus is probably making you extra edgy on top of Lisa's screwing with your age.'"
(01-16-2017, 04:48 PM)Ballista Wrote:
(01-16-2017, 11:21 AM)Johnny Blair Wrote: John turns to Trevor and peers at him for awhile.  Blowy guy?  Wing-guy?  "We do have names, you know.  And yeah, something like this..." he spreads his wings out, and the sheer wingspan almost reaches the edges of the table "...might be difficult for us to deal with in enclosed spaces."

Trevor smirks a little and replies, "Sorry.  I got lost in your dreamy eyes and forgot your code names."  He pauses for a second then adds sarcastically, "Oh no, wait a minute, you didn't tell us your code names.  You'll need a code name.  Can't very well go around telling everyone your name is John.  You see mutants aren't really liked so having a public identity wouldn't be very smart.  If you don't like Wing guy, how about Bird Brain?"

John gives him a brief glare, then grins. Bird Brain, huh? "I guess they call you 'Nosey', then.  Right?  No wait...your nose isn't big enough.  How about 'Stubby?'  Wait!"  He snaps his fingers in realization.  "Dork!  That must be your 'code name'."

(01-16-2017, 06:36 PM)Interface Wrote:
(01-16-2017, 05:37 PM)Malcontent Wrote: "I.I'd r..rather g.go with y.you and G.Ged.deon. I.I'd r.rather be h.helping Ben than h.hunt.ting the assh.hat."

"Brilliant.  I suggested you go into the sewer group because with you being one of two mentalists -- three if you include John -- it would make sense in splitting you all up.  Since John would be at a disadvantage in the sewers it only makes sense to place him in the first group tracking Jack, with Aurum.  I know you're not a telepath like Aurum but since you have the experience with your own mental powers, you would be the first line of defense against other mental attacks.  Or at least that's the plan."

John nods in agreement.  "Yeah...Still haven't quite figured out exactly what I can do.  I'm sure I'll figure it out as I go along."

(01-16-2017, 10:49 PM)Porsche Villar Wrote: "I will go with you and Aurum after Jack. He needs to answer for Saleem."

John nods, seeing a bit of a pattern here.  Apparently this Jack kid had gotten real close to these guys and the events of last night had hit them all pretty hard.  He glances at the toddler-fied Saleem.  Well...some more than others.

(01-18-2017, 12:25 AM)Jessica Peters Wrote: "What's going on here," Jessica suddenly asks from the doorway.  "You guys aren't planning any trouble are you?  You know how mad Cyclops would be if he knew you were planning something stupid."

John puts his head down on his arms folded on the table.  He was beginning to get a headache. It tended to happen when he had to deal with a lot of emotions swirling around him.
Gedeon had, so far, been listening to the conversation while leaning against a wall with her arms folded. She had misgivings. Back home, she had to follow what the elders wanted, simply for survival. It would seem that these kids are used to more freedom... On the other hand, it looked like she was being grouped to go to an environment that she was used to... they just didn't know that.

But it's Jessica's arrival and nosiness that gets her to speak up. She points to Jessica. "She should go with group after Jack." At once getting her involved, and sticking her in the group she would probably prefer.
'Spades' nods. "I can help if there's a cave-in or something too."

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon