RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Decisions decisions...
"Calmate chingon, I landed on my feet. Plus I got to have that sexy wind-blown look."
Quote this message in a reply
(11-30-2016, 02:14 AM)Porsche Villar Wrote: "Calmate chingon, I landed on my feet. Plus I got to have that sexy wind-blown look."

"Hehe, yeah you did. That was pretty amazing.  May I ask what kind of powers you have?"
"Me? I make things hot."

She grins.

"Or I can cool it down."
Katrina makes a sad noise about Grasshopper disappearing. They hadn't talked much, but he was little, like her, so there is kinship.
Gedeon snerks quietly at Trevor comment about the winged guy. "That was quick."
Aurum stands and crosses to John and James in an almost stately fashion, her golden eyeshadow and lipstick shimmering in the lights of the dining hall. She nods to each. "It's nice to finally meet you both. I am Aurum." She glances at John. "The woman you spoke with on the roof." She turns to James with a small smile. "That ability of yours is rather breath-taking." She is, of course, referring to him making her fall on the ice, though he might not be aware that even happened. "If either of you have questions that you don't want to bother the staff about, you can ask me. I've been here a while."

In Johnny and Aurum's view, invisible to everyone else (except maybe the Professor), Demi stands off to the side. She lets out a bored sigh. Not having a body sucks.
(11-29-2016, 07:46 PM)James Carter Wrote: <snip...>

"Sorry about using my breath on you all last night... I was worried you might hurt my dad.  Sorry."

"Ah, no biggie, dude.  Must've been a shock to you and your parents to see all these people out there, able to do things they don't understand."

(12-08-2016, 05:40 AM)Porsche Villar Wrote: "Me? I make things hot."

She grins.

John lets out a soft breath he'd been holding for awhile.  You got that right...

(12-11-2016, 12:27 AM)Aurum Wrote: Aurum stands and crosses to John and James in an almost stately fashion, her golden eyeshadow and lipstick shimmering in the lights of the dining hall. She nods to each. "It's nice to finally meet you both. I am Aurum." She glances at John. "The woman you spoke with on the roof." She turns to James with a small smile. "That ability of yours is rather breath-taking." She is, of course, referring to him making her fall on the ice, though he might not be aware that even happened. "If either of you have questions that you don't want to bother the staff about, you can ask me. I've been here a while."

In Johnny and Aurum's view, invisible to everyone else (except maybe the Professor), Demi stands off to the side. She lets out a bored sigh. Not having a body sucks.

John looks at Ros and nods as she introduces herself with a name that matches her interesting skin tone.  He chuckles at her, perhaps unintended, play-on comment to James, then notices the darker girl off to the side.  Tilting his head curiously at her, he decides to ask one of the two known telepaths in the room about her.

Hey Aurum...who's that over there and why isn't anyone else reacting to her?
(12-08-2016, 05:40 AM)Porsche Villar Wrote: "Me? I make things hot."

She grins.

"Or I can cool it down."

"That's impressive! How hot can you get? Can you flash freeze things like liquid nitrogen?" James spurts out an onslaught of curious questions.

(12-11-2016, 12:27 AM)Aurum Wrote: Aurum stands and crosses to John and James in an almost stately fashion, her golden eyeshadow and lipstick shimmering in the lights of the dining hall. She nods to each. "It's nice to finally meet you both. I am Aurum." She glances at John. "The woman you spoke with on the roof." She turns to James with a small smile. "That ability of yours is rather breath-taking." She is, of course, referring to him making her fall on the ice, though he might not be aware that even happened. "If either of you have questions that you don't want to bother the staff about, you can ask me. I've been here a while."

James lets loose a big grin at the compliment and Aurum's play on words.  It was safe to say he liked her already.  "Thanks."  He lifts his hand to shake hers. "Johnny, I mean James is my name." He shakes his head to let out some nervousness.  "I guess I said that before.  Silly me.  I think I'll find my way to the rooms now. Uhh the dorm rooms that is."

"Thanks Johnny, well I guess I should be off now to settle in.  See you all around."  And James Carter takes a couple steps, bumping into the kitchen counter then apologizes to it, turns and leaves with the reddest of faces.

You dunce! He thinks to himself.
"Liquid nitrogen??  Never tried, I've never made things super super cold, I prefer to het things up, enough that they tend to burst into flame."

Why are you describing your powers to this kid?

She gives her head a shake.
Quote:"Warren Worthington, you said?  He's got wings too?  I guess that means I can't just make these things disappear then.  Bummer."

"No one really knows how your powers will present themselves when they are fully matured," the Professor replies to the new Johnny.  "In some cases, mutants with wings can make their wings disappear and reappear at will.  Others, like Warren, grew their wings in adolescence and have had them ever since.  There are many different kinds of wings you could have developed too.  Warren has Avian or Angelic wings like you have, while others have bat-like or dragonfly wings like the Dragoness or Sprite.  Soon I will analyze both yours and James abilities to learn more about your powers.  Then we will use that knowledge to help you manage your abilities.  Though we will first have to speak with your parents."

"One of the reasons I called you all together is to gather your thoughts about what transpired with Jack and Lisa.  Some of you may be feeling hurt and/or confused by Jack's actions and I wanted to offer any of you support.  It must be very confusing."

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon