RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Decisions decisions...
With her above average intuition [Good] Johnny doesn't get much emotion from her.  Basically Ashley seems pretty chill.  When he fluffs out his wings, she smiles and says, "I can help make those wings a little less noticeable when we're around regular people..."  Ashley concentrates and the color drains out of his wings until they are perfectly clear and then return to their regular color.  "Or in a few months I can color them pink so you can play cupid for Valentines day!  We just have to get you a little bow!"

When James enters the room and introduces himself, Ashley waves at him.  "Don't worry.  The Institute is really a great place."
Quote this message in a reply
John laughs out loud at what Ashley demonstrates she can do.  That was pretty cool.  "No offense, Ashley, that was pretty damn cool.  But it's not the sight of them that is the biggest problem.  It's that anyone can tell when I'm flexing, even when I'm not trying to show off.  Where's the fun in that?  I've basically destroyed every single shirt I've worn since these things grew on me.  Don't get me wrong, it'd be awesome to fly around without them being seen.  I can think of a lot of situations that'd be useful in.  But the best thing would be to make them actually disappear until I actually need them."
Aurum watches the two boys quietly, her gaze switching back and forth with flying thoughts. Her eyes soften for a moment, then she squeezes Johnny's (Interface's) hand. Glancing at him, she leans her head on his shoulder.
The smallish brunette with ridiculously bouncy curls wave at the two newcomers. Considering, last night, she was floating above the street, she looks a lot less intimidating now. Slightly shy, even. She eyes John's wings, a bit envious.

"Hi. I'm Kat. Or 'Spades.' Cause sometimes, we have nicknames."
"I..I'm..m M.malcolm." nervously stutters the young boy slouched in the chair next to "wrap claw girl" (Gedeon) and "perfect hair boy" (Trevor).

He is dressed in a dark gray hoodie that he has pulled up, and he seems to actively avouid looking up to make eye contact with anyone with the exceptions of the two older kids that he is sitting beside.

[i]OoC: Despite his nervous outward appearance John would not be able to read his Remarkable intuition easily.[i]
Trevor nods at the newcomers and then leans toward Gedeon and jokingly whispers, "Not bad.  Sort of the mini-me version of Angel."
"You may wish to speak to Warren Worthington about your wings," the professor says to Johnny.  "He also has wings and has even perfected a special harness which would allow you to hold them in place under a trench coat.  Warren is also quite skilled with aerial maneuvers which you may enjoy."

Once everyone has been introduced, the Professor begins.  "I would like to start by saying how proud I am of all of you with the way you handled yourselves last night.  It was an extremely difficult and complicated situation and you all navigated yourselves with excellence."

"Unfortunately we still have not found a way to return Saleem to his former teenage self but please have patients.  It has been less then 12 hours since we started working on the problem.  We have contacted both Reed Richards and Tony Stark to assist us and we feel we will have an answer soon."

"There are a few more issues at hand.  First, as you know, Jack and Lisa are currently at large.  We are putting resources toward finding their location but until Lisa returns to her normal self, Cerebro can't get a lock on them."

"Also, it seems your classmate, Benjamin also nicknamed Grasshopper, decided to slip away last night in the middle of all the confusion.  I'm not sure why he decided to run away but Cerebro has located him.  He has returned to his foster family, the Morlocks.  Storm used to be the leader of the Morlocks but since she has had to deal with so many life and death issues, she hasn't had the time to spend with the group.  She is currently out on a mission but when she returns I will send her to the Morlocks to find out why he ran away and if he wants to return."
James does his best to keep his mouth shut and not embarrass himself any further.  He had so many questions... Why did they call the girl Spades?  How did the girl with the colorful hair make Johnny's wings turn invisible?  What are the hot chic's powers? Who's Saleem and what happened to him that he needed to be turned back into a teenager? I wonder what are Grasshopper's powers? How can he help find Lisa. He had so many questions... Once it seems that the introductions were done he grabs his suitcase and approaches Johnny with the wings.  "So you are new here too?"
(11-21-2016, 05:49 PM)GM Marvel Wrote: "You may wish to speak to Warren Worthington about your wings," the professor says to Johnny.  "He also has wings and has even perfected a special harness which would allow you to hold them in place under a trench coat.  Warren is also quite skilled with aerial maneuvers which you may enjoy."

Once everyone has been introduced, the Professor begins.  "I would like to start by saying how proud I am of all of you with the way you handled yourselves last night.  It was an extremely difficult and complicated situation and you all navigated yourselves with excellence."

"Unfortunately we still have not found a way to return Saleem to his former teenage self but please have patients.  It has been less then 12 hours since we started working on the problem.  We have contacted both Reed Richards and Tony Stark to assist us and we feel we will have an answer soon."

"There are a few more issues at hand.  First, as you know, Jack and Lisa are currently at large.  We are putting resources toward finding their location but until Lisa returns to her normal self, Cerebro can't get a lock on them."

"Also, it seems your classmate, Benjamin also nicknamed Grasshopper, decided to slip away last night in the middle of all the confusion.  I'm not sure why he decided to run away but Cerebro has located him.  He has returned to his foster family, the Morlocks.  Storm used to be the leader of the Morlocks but since she has had to deal with so many life and death issues, she hasn't had the time to spend with the group.  She is currently out on a mission but when she returns I will send her to the Morlocks to find out why he ran away and if he wants to return."

"Warren Worthington, you said?  He's got wings too?  I guess that means I can't just make these things disappear then.  Bummer."

(11-28-2016, 12:06 AM)James Carter Wrote: James does his best to keep his mouth shut and not embarrass himself any further.  He had so many questions... Why did they call the girl Spades?  How did the girl with the colorful hair make Johnny's wings turn invisible?  What are the hot chic's powers? Who's Saleem and what happened to him that he needed to be turned back into a teenager? I wonder what are Grasshopper's powers? How can he help find Lisa. He had so many questions... Once it seems that the introductions were done he grabs his suitcase and approaches Johnny with the wings.  "So you are new here too?"

John gives him an odd look.  "Dude?  You don't remember me from last night?  I talked you and your dad down from getting involved in that...thing that happened.  No idea what it was, but it seemed kinda dangerous for him.  For you too.  Hell, for me too.  But c'mon, you don't remember me?"
"Oh of course I remember you! I just didn't realize, I mean, I thought you were with them.  The others... before last night.  I thought I was the only new guy coming here today."  James smiles, feeling a bit embarrassed that the guy he trusted almost naturally thought he didn't remember him.

"Nice wings by the way.  Wish I could fly."  James leans in a little closer to Johnny and says in a hushed voice.  "I hoped to come to this school and help find Lisa.  Last night was so strange."  He looks around at the other kids realizing that whispers here meant nothing, the Professor could read minds after all. Speaking in a normal voice, "This is my first time being around other people like me.  It feels nice actually."

"Sorry about using my breath on you all last night... I was worried you might hurt my dad.  Sorry."

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon