RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Decisions decisions...
Gloom looks at Porsche. "A woman named Emma Frost. She ran a different school 'for the gifted.' Now, she lies comatose in the medical bay of this building, because of the same event that disembodied myself and a fellow student we called Canker. He got his body back, sortof, but he's out cold as well."

[Image: 21723385813_70d64d9504_m.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
John had been following along having, literally, nothing to add.  This was all just...miles over his head at this point.  But he just blinks at that last bit of information.

"So...we're asking a comatose person to operate a machine in order to find another, er...mutant?  Do I have that about right?"
"Well then chica, if she has no connection to her body, how can we get her attention? And will she help?"
[OoC Intuition = Remarkable]

"W..what ar..re y.you n..not t.tel.ling us..s? W.why do you n.not t.trust Em..ma?"
She gives Malcolm a weird look. "I trust her just fine. As much as anyone, anyway. I did say that she was my mentor." Then she goes back to the other questions. "Emma is a telepath. Sometimes, for them, bodies don't mean much. So, yeah, she's physically comatose. But knowing her, she's probably incredibly bored, which works in our favor. Don't get me wrong. It's not a fool-proof plan, and she might not be interested in helping. But I don't hear a whole lot of other ideas."

"Ok then," Trevor says impatiently.  "Unless there's any objection, you guys run off and try to talk to Emma while the rest of us run off and try to find Benjamin.  Sound good?"

[OoC: I think these are the groups?

Group 1: Finding Jack and Lisa
  • Demi
  • Interface
  • Porsche
  • John
  • Graffiti
  • Saleem

Group 2: Finding Benjamin
  • Gedeon
  • Malcolm
  • James
  • Katrina
  • Balista

Sound right? ]
"Well then?" Porsche looks impatient. "We should go ask her, otherwise we are standing around like a bunch of pendejos"
(03-05-2017, 10:15 PM)Ballista Wrote: "Ok then," Trevor says impatiently.  "Unless there's any objection, you guys run off and try to talk to Emma while the rest of us run off and try to find Benjamin.  Sound good?"

[OoC: I think these are the groups?

Group 1: Finding Jack and Lisa
  • Demi
  • Interface
  • Porsche
  • John
  • Graffiti
  • Saleem

Group 2: Finding Benjamin
  • Gedeon
  • Malcolm
  • James
  • Katrina
  • Balista

Sound right? ]
 "Sounds good."  

Ooc - Who is Gustavo? The only Gustavo I know is from "The Adventures of Baron Von Munchausen." He had Hyper-breath too.
[OoC: I do not know. I sent him a PM asking who he was but I didn't get a reply.]

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
Demi looks around at the assembled group, then rolls her eyes slightly. "Come on." Turning around, she heads for the elevators that will take her and anyone who follows to the Med Bay.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon