RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] The talk ~Open to Aurum and Interface~
Johnny is momentarily overcome by the rush of thoughts.  In a way they were two minds merging into one and for a moment he kind of felt what Rosyln goes through every waking second.  But being with Rosyln in this moment helps him sort out the storm of thoughts until he rises above them with her.

He manages to break free for a moment and ask about protection.  If Roslyn has not yet seen a doctor, he will bound out of her room and scramble to his own dorm.  He grabs a handful of his own protection then scurries back and jumps on the bed with Roslyn.  Then with a playful laugh Johnny wraps his arms around Roslyn and begins to passionately kiss her, allowing himself to fall deeper and deeper into the link with the woman he loves. 

[OOC: Fade to black.  I was going to stop at the first paragraph but then I decided I better include the second paragraph to lessen the likelihood of any plot twists in 9 months.  Tongue ]
Quote this message in a reply
((OOC: Good call. Not something I ever want to roleplay.))

[Fading back in, later]

Ros rests her head on Johnny's chest, staring into space through half-closed eyes, a faint smile on her lips. The voices haven't gone away, though they have quieted a bit. The ghostly form of Demi stands with her back to them, staring out the window. Ros glances over at Demi, then frown, tracing a drawing on Johnny's chest using her finger.

"We should probably get up, before one of the teachers comes looking for us."
Johnny frowns.  "Awww, okay.  Teachers don't normally burst into our rooms but if there were a night it would happen it would be tonight."  He gives Roslyn a long kiss but eventually reluctantly tears himself away.  Johnny slips his pants and shirt on and then leans down over the bed and gives her another kiss and whispers, "Love you."  Before he leaves Johnny quickly uses his powers on the schools security systems.  He checks the cameras to make sure the hallways are empty.  Johnny's about to leave but runs back to give Rosyln another quick kiss before forcing himself to leave her bedroom.

Closing Roslyn's door, Johnny leans up against it for a moment, then with an unusually giddy grin he head back to his dorm room with a special bounce in his step.
She chuckles. "I was referring mostly to all the telepaths around here. There are at least four of us, and I can't imagine what we did was quiet." After he kisses her, she whispers, "Not that I'm sorry. They can deal. I love you too." A giggle escapes as he rushes back for another kiss, and she pulls her blanket around her torso, where her ribs can be prominently seen.

After he leaves, she sighs happily, then looks at Demi for a mental conversation.

~Demi, what's wrong?

~Nothing.

~Demi... you know you can't hide from me.

Demi turns around, rolling her eyes. ~Fine. She looks downward. ~If you haven't noticed, I'm not a physical person anymore. And I don't know if I ever will be again. I guess I'm just... kinda jealous.

Aurum is left speechless (or rather, thoughtless) for a moment. ~I think that's the most real thing I've ever heard you say... Thank you. I hope you do have all this, one day. And we're going to try to figure this out.

Demi nods, then smirks. ~I'm glad you two finally... you know... The tension was making me wanna puke, which I'm obviously not capable of doing.

It's Aurum's turn to roll her eyes. ~That's charming. Standing, she pulls on a sweatshirt and yoga pants. ~Time to shower. As she gets up, Demi follows her. ~You know I'm going to sing in there. It has great mental acoustics.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon