RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] The talk ~Open to Aurum and Interface~
Question 
November 27
8pm

Aurum take's Johnny's hand and leads him to some place where they can talk in private.

[OoC: Aurum, feel free to decide where you would like to speak to Interface and start up the conversation.]
Quote this message in a reply
Aurum takes Interface to her new, private dorm room, where they can be alone (with one minor exception). Sitting down on the bed, she hesitates, looking at Johnny.

"Um... You can go first..."
Johnny follows Roslyn to the student dorms and then to her room.  He looks around for a few moments as if he was half expecting a giant blob to jump out at them.  But when Roslyn speaks he turns to look at her sitting on the bed and smiles.  He is a tall, thin lad with black hair and bright silvery blue eyes which he felt was his 'mutant tell' so he usually kept covered with shades.  The shades also helped conceal the silvery circuitry that crept out from his eyes when he used his powers.  

Johnny takes a seat on the bed beside Rosyln and replies, "Are you sure?  What you wanted to say sounded more important than what I wanted to talk about.  By the way, I'm so happy and proud with the way you handled yourself out there tonight.  You've always been great but you seemed much more confident.  Maybe it was because Jack was really gettin under yer skin."
"Oh..." she looks a little sheepish. "I was afraid I might have to tranquilize Gedeon. She was... really mad. And with everyone's thoughts flying around, sometimes it's hard not to get lost in them. I end up feeling responsible for them..."

She looks down for a moment. "I guess I could go first. I just..." Turning, she looks into his eyes. "I wanted to ask you... I know there are issues with it, like my new head-mate, but..." She bites her lip. "I think I can make a permanent link, between us... It would mean seeing Demi all the time, but... We would always be touching each other."
"Oh wow," Johnny replies.  Even though he usually tries to screen his thoughts so he doesn't add to the 'noise' Roslyn often 'hears,' she can most likely sense a hint of relief, as in, ~thank god~ or a stray, ~Love this girl so much.~  Johnny takes her hand and says, "Of course, I would love to.  But are you sure your tag-along will be alright with it?"  Johnny didn't really care THAT much how Demi felt.  He loved Roslyn and he wasn't going to let Demi get in their way.  But at the same time he didn't want to be the cause of any additional b.s. that Demi might cause to stress Roslyn out.  "Do you think the link might actually help out the situation?  Like, maybe by creating a direct link to just your thoughts or like upgrading to a two bedroom apartment.  She can still sorta hear the conversation from our 'room' but not as well?"
Aurum smiles a little. "I think she's more protective than anything else." She glances to the side, as if listening to something, and her smile becomes slightly impish, but she brings her attention back to Interface. "I'm not certain what it would be like, for her. But I noticed in the group mind-links that she didn't seem to be talking to people over distances. And I had a whole conversation with the winged guy, separate from the link, without her tagging along. So maybe we get to choose. But she will be visible to you, face-to-face, and you'll be able to hear her when we're together. Unless she's asleep... I've been thinking about this for days, and it was this last group link that made me settle on my decision. I want to be with you."
"I wanna be with you too.  I would love and be honored to be linked with you.  How do we go about this link?  Is there a special ritual or something?"
She grins, her eyes tearing up like she might cry. "Just kiss me. I'll do the rest."
Not one to need to be told twice, and not taking even a second to process her request, Johnny gently brushes his hand across her cheek and closes with Roslyn until their lips locked.  At first the kiss was very small, but then, it grew stronger and more intense.  If she reciprocates his kisses with her own, Johnny tentatively traces his tongue gently across Roslyn's bottom lip.  The caresses of his lips become more intense and passionate with ever passing second.  Meanwhile, Johnny's hands slowly move down Roslyn's neck to her back until they rest upon her waist.  His hands squeezing her gently but firmly, while drawing her closer to him until their bodies are pressed against one another.

[OOC: I always feel awkward describing intimate scenes.   Blush  Johnny will of course share any costs of the link with Roslyn.  Take it directly out of their Karma Pool.  If it's not enough then he will add more karma to their pool.]
Where Johnny may be gentle, Roslyn is, for once, not shy. Her hands immediately snake around him, pulling him close to her, as the voices that accompany her rush into him like a stormy sea.

((Power Stunting the Permanent Link up to a Red Feat.
Telepathy - Incredible [1d100+5] = 39+5 = 44
That's 52 Karma from their shared pool))

((OOC: The adorableness astounds, I know. We can always fade-to-black. I'm a big fan of doing that. We are PG13, after all.))

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon