RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Settling In ~ Open to All~
While Ashlee is working on finishing up her wraps, Gedeon wanders into the kitchen. "Hey." So as not to crowd, she leans on the counter and waits her turn.
Quote this message in a reply
Kat gives Johnny a momentary side-eye, then looks at Sebastian. "You have a different Professor? Weird...." She bounces back to the conversation. "... and the Student Lounge is over there. Dorms are up those stairs, on the right for girls, left for boys. And of course, there's a hallways between them, so there's nothing stopping visiting, other than that the Professor's bedroom is right in the middle. Each side has a separate communal restroom with showers, and a separate study area, though it's fine if you wanna hang out in the girl's study area. I don't think anyone will care. But no going in the girl's restroom. And there's a rule about keeping the doors open if you're visiting a girl's dorm room."
"W..why w..would you h.have t..to k..kep the doors op..pen."

Malcolm looks honestly puzzled a moment.. then his eyes widen as he clues in. "Oh"  
By the time Kat has completed her tour, rooms have been assigned.  Malcolm might be a little bit surprised to find all of Jack's thing removed from their Dorm and now ready for Johnny B to move in.  
"We thought that under the circumstances," Jean says. "It would be more comfortable for everyone if we stored Jack's things elsewhere.  If at some point he returns he will be placed in a different room.  But the Professor does prefer his students to have a roommate so Johnny will be staying in this room with you, Malcolm, as long as you're both okay with this arrangement."

Sebastian is about to ask about his own sleeping arrangement when Jean adds, "Sebastian, your other self already has a room but at some point he will be returning.  So we will be placing you in a guest room for now until we can figure out how to return you to your regular timeline.  I think we can assume that somehow Lisa was the reason for the events on the train.  We need to find out what happened with George since he was suppose to be on that train and not you."

Sebastian's head was beginning to hurt. He really had to find a way back to his timeline. Was his displacement just something that happened to him or was his entire timeline effected...
Kat thinks for a second. She's not good at this stuff, but she does know basic math.

"What if it was a one-for-one swap? Our George is there, their Sebastian is here. Which would mean there's two Sebastians here and two Georges there. So maybe we should look for our Sebastian?"
(09-27-2016, 01:47 PM)Gedeon Salazar Wrote: While Ashlee is working on finishing up her wraps, Gedeon wanders into the kitchen. "Hey." So as not to crowd, she leans on the counter and waits her turn.

"Hey!  How's it going?"  Ashley asks while finishing up the wraps.  "Want one?"  She nudges the tray toward Gedeon.  "I guess now that Jack is not around we will have to learn to cook for ourselves.  Luckily, I was an army brat so I was alone a lot so I had to learn to do these things for myself.  Did you get to cook a lot where you grew up?"
Here it is. The moment when revelation starts. She would have to decide how much to tell. But she is supposed to be an ambassador. 

She grabs a blue roll, examining it for a moment. "No. There were others far more suited to the task. I have the rare qualities of being able to go among people, so my time was filled with other things."  Munching on the roll, she lifts her eyes to watch Ashley's reaction.
With all the boy/girl flirting going on, it made Trevor feel like a bit of a third wheel.  So instead of following Kat around he decides to change out of his wet clothes, have a shower and then go to the kitchen for a snack.

Wandering into the kitchen in just a pajama shorts, he pauses a moment when he sees there's already people in there and says to Graffiti and Gedeon, "Hey!  how's it going?  It seems I'm not the only person here who gets hungry after a fight."  
(10-12-2016, 12:39 AM)Katrina Wrote: Kat thinks for a second. She's not good at this stuff, but she does know basic math.

"What if it was a one-for-one swap? Our George is there, their Sebastian is here. Which would mean there's two Sebastians here and two Georges there. So maybe we should look for our Sebastian?"

"D..doesn't the P..prof..fessor have some m.method of f.finding m.mutants? I rem.member som..meone m..mentioning that."
Kat nods at Malcolm. "Yeah. I think that's what the Professor and Aurum were doing, when Jack took off. Trying to figure out that green cloud at the train, and tracking people. I'm sure they'll get back to it when they can."

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon