RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Settling In ~ Open to All~
"Buenos noches, doctor. It isn't really me that needs help.. it's Saleem, well.. hee..  we had a run in with someone that.. Mia madre! Just come to the med bay and look at Saleem, he's not really hurt exactly, but we need to figure out how to fix it."
Quote this message in a reply
(09-20-2016, 08:15 PM)Porsche Villar Wrote: "Buenos noches, doctor. It isn't really me that needs help.. it's Saleem, well.. hee..  we had a run in with someone that.. Mia madre! Just come to the med bay and look at Saleem, he's not really hurt exactly, but we need to figure out how to fix it."

"Oh dear," Beast says while dexterously flipping off his perch and landing surprisingly lightly on his feet.  "Please lead the way." 

[OoC: Move to the, Medical and Research Labs, thread in the, "Inside the Estate." thread, >here< I've already posted for Gedeon and Saleem.]
~Kat, Sebastian, Malcolm and Johnny [John] ~

Kat begins showing you all around the mansion.  She points out some rooms of interest that she knows about.  Sebastian will listen and then reply, speaking about what is different in his world but mostly it's similar.  

[John can sense that Sebastian has strange feelings for Kat.  He loves Kat but at the same time he misses her.  Kind of like loving someone who you're in a long distance relationship with, but how could that be since she is standing right in front of him?]

The elevator opens and you all clamor inside to see what Kat shows you next...
She replies to Johnny's question, "I haven't taken any labs yet, and there's some... issues... with that even being a thing for me." She hits the elevator button labeled 1. Everyone can see that there are buttons labeled A, 1, 2, B, B1, and B2.

When the doors open again, there is the grand entryway to a seemly normal, if cinematic, mansion. Tall, sprawling staircases lead up to the second floor. Glass windows to the east allow the rising sun's light to enter first thing in the morning.

On one wall of the entryway is a board where people have pinned various things, from pictures to notes. There's a class schedule there. There's also a newspaper article about a bank robbery that was thwarted by a group of teenagers.

Kat continues chattering on as she leads the boys around through various rooms, showing them the kitchen, dining room, living room/rec room, library, pointing out Xavier's office (and making a pun about him being the "Head Master," because he's in your head... *ba dum ching*), and classrooms, which are obviously used for studying multiple subjects.

((The classrooms aren't on this map, but that's ridiculous because there have to be classrooms!))

Ground Floor Map
(09-22-2016, 11:10 PM)GM Marvel Wrote: ~Kat, Sebastian, Malcolm and Johnny [John] ~

Kat begins showing you all around the mansion.  She points out some rooms of interest that she knows about.  Sebastian will listen and then reply, speaking about what is different in his world but mostly it's similar.  

[John can sense that Sebastian has strange feelings for Kat.  He loves Kat but at the same time he misses her.  Kind of like loving someone who you're in a long distance relationship with, but how could that be since she is standing right in front of him?]

The elevator opens and you all clamor inside to see what Kat shows you next...

John nods along as Kat gives the guided tour, noting the strange affect radiating from Sebastian (whom he doesn't really know at all) towards Kat and what he kept saying about "his world".  Weird.  It felt like something out of a sci-fi comic ( Wink ) he'd read once about a couple who were displaced through time and could only communicate througha magic mailbox.   Weird indeed.  He definitely wasn't going to mack on Kat then, too much going on there.

(09-22-2016, 11:44 PM)Katrina Wrote: She replies to Johnny's question, "I haven't taken any labs yet, and there's some... issues... with that even being a thing for me." She hits the elevator button labeled 1. Everyone can see that there are buttons labeled A, 1, 2, B, B1, and B2.

When the doors open again, there is the grand entryway to a seemly normal, if cinematic, mansion. Tall, sprawling staircases lead up to the second floor. Glass windows to the east allow the rising sun's light to enter first thing in the morning.

On one wall of the entryway is a board where people have pinned various things, from pictures to notes. There's a class schedule there. There's also a newspaper article about a bank robbery that was thwarted by a group of teenagers.

Kat continues chattering on as she leads the boys around through various rooms, showing them the kitchen, dining room, living room/rec room, library, pointing out Xavier's office (and making a pun about him being the "Head Master," because he's in your head... *ba dum ching*), and classrooms, which are obviously used for studying multiple subjects.

((The classrooms aren't on this map, but that's ridiculous because there have to be classrooms!))

Ground Floor Map

Johnny chuckles at that last part, but he does pay attention to the newspaper clipping as they pass by.  Hmm.  "So is this some kinda superhero training academy or something?"
Malcolm looks at the clipping with interest as well, never having noticed it before.

"D..does someth..thing c..crazy hap.p.pen E.V..VERYTIME y.you l..leave the est..tate?"

For Johnny:
]
[OoC Johnny can sense an underlying thread of frustration that builds with every stutter, which only seems to make the stutter worse as it builds. As for the 'interest' earlier Johnny did not sense that Malcolm was interested in her in the hormonal way you read it.. in fact he doesn't seem to have any of the hormonal angst of the other teens. There is too much other turmoil there.. in a tight knot of rage/pain that is kept inside a box, inside a box, inside a box.]
"What?" Kat is surprised by Johnny's question. "No. I mean...." Thinking for a moment, she recalls the cute codenames, and Aurum's gold obsession, and the jet, and.... "I could see how you might... uh... maybe?" She shakes her head. Her adorably doll-like curly hair bounces. "We can do stuff that other people can't, and we are taught not only to control that, but use it as a tool for our life and... you know... community, if we want. But it's entirely up to us what we finally do with it. Nobody is pushing us to go..." She looks at the news clipping. "stop bank robberies... Oh. That's where I met everyone. I didn't even realize that was there. No, from what I heard, they were nearby, without adult supervision, and they decided to do that on their own."

She turns to Malcolm for his question. "Uh, no? I spent a whole Thanksgiving break with my family and nothing weird happened... Until the train coming back."
Graffiti looks around as everyone begins splitting up.  She wasn't sure where to go.  Obviously Roslyn and Johnny wanted to be alone and she really didn't need a tour and she wanted to stay away from the med bey if she could.  So instead she decides to go make herself some leftovers from the kitchen.  While humming to herself, Ashley trots into the Kitchen and opens the massive refrigerator.  This thing had enough food in it to feed a football team, she thinks to herself.  Ashley pulls out some leftover turkey, stuffing, salad veggies and some dressings, then sets out make herself some wraps.  After making a couple, she thought maybe the others were hungry too, so she made about 20 wraps with a wide variety of fillings.  She will then colorfy their shells to make them all look pretty and brighten all the ingredients sticking out from their tops, so the lettuce looks greener, the tomatoes looked redder, the stuffing looked more stuffinglyer, etc.  Ashley will cover the platter with plastic wrap, then concentrate on a note pad to permanently write, HELP YOURSELF, on the pad then stick it to the plastic wrap.  Then, after setting aside a couple of wraps for herself, she will slide the platter into the refrigerator.   Feeling quite proud of herself, Ashley will then trot out to the student lounge to eat her wraps while watching Netflix.
Johnny glances at Malcolm and lifts an eyebrow at him...then the pressure cooker of teenage angst slams him right in the face and he shudders, squeezing his eyes shut.  Ow.

The pain isn't enough to stop him from hearing Kat try to explain things, but it does distract him enough from understanding what she's saying that he just nods dumbly.  "Right...On their own."
[OoC: I assume various rooms in the mansion would be used as classrooms.  Like Cyclops' class on vehicles would be in the workshop.  Physical education would be in the gymnasium or swimming pool etc.  Perhaps the Library would be used for computers.  The Day room could be used for Art or music. ]

~Graffiti and Gedeon~

While Graffiti is finishing up making her wraps, Gedeon arrives.

~The Tour~

Sebastian listens to Kat's explanation to John and adds, "Yeah, if it's like where I come from, the Professor trains them how to control their powers but who wants to just sit back and watch bad things happen when we can help do something about it.  My Professor, Professor M, would get so angry at us that sometimes the mansion would shake.  Not fun."

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon