RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Chapter 1-7: Many Meetings
The second row is also perfect for Torin. He can heal the "warriors" and if necessary he could swap place with Lugar or SG. So my another version is
Lugat + SG
Torin + Toot/Boo (This is a beginning of a beautiful friendship.)
Not sure if Toot would be happy with Torin being the bodyguard...
(09-26-2016, 10:59 AM)Torin Wrote: Torin + Toot/Boo (This is a beginning of a beautiful friendship.)

Boo - Grr

[OoC:  Yeah, I don't think Torin would work for a body guard simply because Toot asked to be protected from Torin and Portho.   Dodgy  It would be like asking your mom to protect you from your bully only to find out she hired your bully to Babysit you.   Confused ]
(09-26-2016, 10:07 AM)DM Surranó Wrote: OOC - Negative. Dwarves are the tough cookies, by definition. And British F1 drivers, but that's a different topic. Smile And Lugar is the rogue.
But if Lugar agrees as well then Giant may take the lead and I will edit the opening post of chapter 1-8 accordingly.

Shouldn't the Rogue be out front anyways because he's the one who has to search for any possible traps?
That was my point, though it's a weak argument since it is known terrain for the rogue and his old companions already.
[OoC:  Well hopefully with Toot's help, we will be entering New Terrain.  

Also Toot needs to know who will protect him before he's going forward.  I don't want to harp on the same point but Toot has for the most part avoided engaging in combat.  It's part of his personality to be concerned for not following in the footsteps of so many other Jermlaine who were unceremoniously smooshed.]
You may not know yet but Toot wading into melee might be way to victory Wink
[OoC:  If he's cornered he will fight.  But I'm not sure what Toot has going for him that other, more combat oriented characters, don't have.   Huh ]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon