RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Chapter 1-7: Many Meetings
(08-18-2016, 09:55 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: OOC Toot - Yes, that's feasible.
OOC Giant - I think he saw them before the root wall came up. At least the two glowing figures, but I think he saw the no-longer-invisible-but-still-glowing-dwarf as well.

The armorer looks in the generic direction of the invisible duergar.
"Can you confer that disguise to the orc as Maul suggested?"
(after Lugar's response...)
Murkatos starts after them, letting Giant to follow and meanwhile tells the half-orc, slowly, to ensure he understood,
"Try not to scare them, just act as my bodyguard. As long as they don't want to hurt us."

OOC - Lugar has revealed his disguise to Merri and Giant back in Sea Jewel so theoretically Giant could remember that but practically I'm quite sure he doesn't. You may roll a DC 15 Int check to see if there's some miracle Wink

Huh, me as your bodyguard? Ha-ha, why not, it will be funny. Let's do it.

ooc - Giant is not in good condition, he has only 14 HP so he is more frightening with his injuries. Wink
(08-18-2016, 09:55 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: OOC Toot - Yes, that's feasible.
OOC Giant - I think he saw them before the root wall came up. At least the two glowing figures, but I think he saw the no-longer-invisible-but-still-glowing-dwarf as well.

The armorer looks in the generic direction of the invisible duergar.
"Can you confer that disguise to the orc as Maul suggested?"
(after Lugar's response...)
Murkatos starts after them, letting Giant to follow and meanwhile tells the half-orc, slowly, to ensure he understood,
"Try not to scare them, just act as my bodyguard. As long as they don't want to hurt us."

OOC - Lugar has revealed his disguise to Merri and Giant back in Sea Jewel so theoretically Giant could remember that but practically I'm quite sure he doesn't. You may roll a DC 15 Int check to see if there's some miracle Wink

"Giant, can you bend down a bit?" When Silent Giant kneels down he feels something like a headband being placed on his head. "Now just imagine that you're someone else and it will be so."
The armorer realises the risk of giving obscure instructions to the barbarian immediately and hastily corrects Lugar's usage instructions.
"Think of a human city guard!"
Once Giant imagined how he'd look like, they leave and Maul notes, blindly, to Lugar
"Now let's check that noise. And maybe it's better if you drop that glamer or I may accidentally bump my knees into your kidney."

Meanwhile, 120 feet to the west, Torin and Portho try to bring out the best of the gnome-ridden-bear's fury.
[quote pid='12835' dateline='1471610806']
"Giant, can you bend down a bit?" When Silent Giant kneels down he feels something like a headband being placed on his head. "Now just imagine that you're someone else and it will be so."
[/quote]

Okay, I am the king... Am I a king?
(08-19-2016, 01:36 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: The armorer realises the risk of giving obscure instructions to the barbarian immediately and hastily corrects Lugar's usage instructions.
"Think of a human city guard!"

Ah, so I am a human guard. But which city?
While Toot and Torin glare at each other intently, they can hear footsteps from the east. Since only Toot is in position to see along the east tunnel the druid's the first to spot them. Two men approach, jogging; a hulking robust one wielding a hefty halberd, clad in some kind of uniform wearing a plumed open helmet; and a lightweight man, clad in plain but sturdy shirt and a leather vest. He has a light mace shedding light in one hand and another torchlike item in the other; his leather apron may hide more.

(OOC - I'll wait a little bit longer for Toot, Torin and Portho to add about one rounds's worth of action before they arrive to the throat of the darkmantle cave.)
- You started the threatening with your friends: the orc and the another. You said that you will kick our ass. So, we think you should start to explain your very important world saving business to us! What about your "friends"? Why did you run away from they? And so on ...
"Me obviously lied," Toot sings in an overly sarcastically tone.  "You brutes had me surrounded.  You on one side and them on the other.  Me hoped you would leave so me and Boo could leave too but noooooo.  Just like a dorf to not take a hint.  If me with them then why me try to negotiate.  Why not just call them to kick your asses?  Even in middle of our confrontation, why not just call them to kick your asses?  See, dorfs not think things through.  Arrogant dorfs, like all big people, never have to think things through."

When Toot spots the guard coming toward him he will wonder where this person come from.  He never saw him when peeking in on Grey Dorf and Orc.  For a moment Toot thinks to not say anything about the guard but then quickly decides against it as so far these two might be super annoying but they haven't done anything overtly offensive and could be still useful.  But this guard is an unknown.  

"Heads up, Dorf and glow-friend.  We have company."

[OoC1:  Toot is naturally scared/suspicious of everything and he makes liberal use of disguises, in fact he is always in disguise.  Also he doesn't remember seeing anyone looking like this guy in the other area.  So I don't think it would be metagaming to say that Toot would be suspicious enough to try to scrutinize/disbelieve this guard.  But I didn't want to just assume Toot would try to disbelieve.  Let me know if Toot can make a check to disbelieve.]

[OoC2:  Please let me know when the invisibility wears off.  It's important for Role playing purposes.]
OOC1 - Role-wise I totally agree that Toot would be naturally suspicious-- about both of them, regardless of which one you referred to as "this guy". Later on you mention "disbelieve this guard" so for me it seems the guy in leather vest and apron is less suspicious? Yes, you have a good reason to scrutinise when they get a bit closer... (yes you can see them since one of them is holding two torches in a dark tunnel but I'd say too far to scrutinise at this point)
OOC2 - I believe Portho has a few more minutes of invisibility. So I'll count down from 20 (rounds) but remember we are not strictly turn-based mode now.
OOC3 - glow-friend. was it a fancy way of NOT saying "girlfriend"? Smile
[OoC1: Sorry, for some reason when I read it, I read it as just one guy coming down the tunnel.  Not sure why.  I did just wake up so maybe that was it.  Anyways, in that case, yes, Toot would be suspicious of both.  So do I get a will save?  Should you make the roll or I?]

[OoC2:  No problem.  Doesn't matter when it happens.  It's just important for Toot to know when it does.]

[OoC3:  I never thought of it that way.   Tongue  Maybe if Toot threw in a little finger wag while talking he could sound a little more ghetto too.  'Don't go there, glowfriend!'  Tongue ]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon