RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Chapter 1-7: Many Meetings
OOC - Torin is faster then Portho, but he doesn't want outrun him,  so they are tightly packed together.

(08-12-2016, 05:19 PM)Toot Wrote: Then quickly turning to Dwarf, Toot replies, "Me would love to have this conversation with you but first need to get away from who ordered me to surrender. Orcs and Grey Dwarf not known to be nice to prisoners. But yes I meant a Grey Dwarf."

- The orc and the another are your firends or I missed something? Wink
[OoC Portho doe s NOT want to give way to the bear and Toot, he wants to get AWAY from the bear and Toot. and Torin is right   as far as we know the doodid and bear are working with the half-orc and duergar because he TOLD us they were his allies]

"No way. You stay back there with your friends.. If you made them mad too bad, that's what you get for allying with duergar and orcs! You can go past us in the big cavern ahead."

Portho will continue to double move, first 20' into the darkmantle cave, and then 10' to the side if he can, to clear a way.
The darkmantle cave is some 30 feet radius, giving plenty of room to get around each other. The tunnel to the west is five feet wide, similar to the one to the east, with the difference that it's completely natural with no signs of artificial (stone or brick) road.
(OOC - IIRC Portho and Torin did not visit the west tunnel; they headed straight east, right?)
OOC - They headed straight west for first time and found a lake/river where they turned back.
OOC ok I wasn't sure. So all of you know what lies west, I don't have to use careful wording Smile

Quote:The orc and the another are your firends or I missed something? [Image: wink.png]

When the two flaming individuals (I think Portho is still invisible?) step aside, Toot charges past them toward the exit on the other side.  Just as they move past the threshold, the bear whirls around to face them and begins to growl.  The small gnome then stands up in the stirrups of the saddle that is wrapped around the bear's neck and points his tiny crossbow at them and states, "Yes glowing dorf missed something.  What else would we expected from a dorf.  Now speak!  Dorf hurt Boo!  Lucky Boo not eat Dorf up!"  [Grrrrrrr!"See!  Boo mad at Dorf!  Dorf explain itself!"

[OoC:  Now I kind of wish that instead of naming my bear, Boo, that I named him, Grrr!  Tongue ]

[OoC2:  Boo is standing just inside the opening of this room.  So he can only be attacked by someone directly in front of him or with a penalty from around the corners of the opening.  If that makes sense?]
(08-14-2016, 09:10 PM)Silent Giant Wrote: Run, run, run, you bastard monsters, he-he-he! - he shouts 

Roots has disappeared and they are running away - he whispers to Lugar - But how did they come here? - he waits a moment - and, and how did we come here? (ooc - DM, you said he can't remember) - he is scraching his tongue.

What do you think should we follow and hunt them?
- he asks
Invisible words radiate from nowhere in the room... "If the choice is them or the metal beast downstairs, I choose them... I don't think Master Geddin sent them though, they should know about us then. They could be simple looters. Since I am still invisible I can go follow them and learn more. Or we send the humans to parley?"
(08-18-2016, 02:24 PM)Lugar Wrote: Invisible words radiate from nowhere in the room... "If the choice is them or the metal beast downstairs, I choose them... I don't think Master Geddin sent them though, they should know about us then. They could be simple looters.  Since I am still invisible I can go follow them and learn more. Or we send the humans to parley?"

Looters? We don't share loot with them, do we? Let's go throw out the gnome and his bear from here. Okay, we half-humans and humans go visible to parley and scare them you can follow us invisible.

Giant takes a frightening visage and silently follows the intruders.

OOC - I think SG doesn't know about Portho and Torin, he saw only the gnome and his companion.
OOC Toot - Yes, that's feasible.
OOC Giant - I think he saw them before the root wall came up. At least the two glowing figures, but I think he saw the no-longer-invisible-but-still-glowing-dwarf as well.

The armorer looks in the generic direction of the invisible duergar.
"Can you confer that disguise to the orc as Maul suggested?"
(after Lugar's response...)
Murkatos starts after them, letting Giant to follow and meanwhile tells the half-orc, slowly, to ensure he understood,
"Try not to scare them, just act as my bodyguard. As long as they don't want to hurt us."

OOC - Lugar has revealed his disguise to Merri and Giant back in Sea Jewel so theoretically Giant could remember that but practically I'm quite sure he doesn't. You may roll a DC 15 Int check to see if there's some miracle Wink

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon