RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Chapter 1-7: Many Meetings
Toot gladly gives anyone a goodberry who needs one.  He knew it wasn't much but at least their bellies were full and it offered some minor healing [Heals a whole 1 point of damage].  To Toot, who had to scavenge for most of his life, having a full belly was one of the best things in life!

Toot nods at Lugar's words.  "Me think we have much in common and me not just talking about our good looks."  Toot snickers at his jest, hoping to relieve some of the tension in the group.

He then listens to everyone's conversations and adds, "Me think who ever leading party should carry everburning torch so we positive where antimagic field begins.  When me create Thoqqua to dig holes, water will rush down into holes with them so water level may go down.  Since Thoqqua elementals, they not need to breathe, so they not drown."  Toot explains to the group what Thoqqua are; how many spells he has; how many creature he can create (5-9); the duration; etc. He then says, "Ok, me think that everything for now.  Take me to area we need to go."  

[OoC: Technical stuff:  I have three SNA3 (summon 1 Thoqqua each) and two SNA4 (summon 1-3 Thoqqua each).  Toot can use the rod of extend to double the normal 7 round duration of the SNA3 spells to 14 rounds.  A Thoqqa has a 20' burrow speed.  They can be ordered to complete 2 move actions per round. Thoqqua have a Intelligence of 6 which is equal to a Troll or an Ogre and a Wisdom of 12 which means they have an above average common sense.]
(09-24-2016, 04:22 AM)Toot Wrote: Toot gladly gives anyone a goodberry who needs one.  He knew it wasn't much but at least their bellies were full and it offered some minor healing [Heals a whole 1 point of damage].  To Toot, who had to scavenge for most of his life, having a full belly was one of the best things in life!

Toot nods at Lugar's words.  "Me think we have much in common and me not just talking about our good looks."  Toot snickers at his jest, hoping to relieve some of the tension in the group.

He then listens to everyone's conversations and adds, "Me think who ever leading party should carry everburning torch so we positive where antimagic field begins.  When me create Thoqqua to dig holes, water will rush down into holes with them so water level may go down.  Since Thoqqua elementals, they not need to breathe, so they not drown."  Toot explains to the group what Thoqqua are; how many spells he has; how many creature he can create (5-9); the duration; etc. He then says, "Ok, me think that everything for now.  Take me to area we need to go."  

[OoC: Technical stuff:  I have three SNA3 (summon 1 Thoqqua each) and two SNA4 (summon 1-3 Thoqqua each).  Toot can use the rod of extend to double the normal 7 round duration of the SNA3 spells to 14 rounds.  A Thoqqa has a 20' burrow speed.  They can be ordered to complete 2 move actions per round. Thoqqua have a Intelligence of 6 which is equal to a Troll or an Ogre and a Wisdom of 12 which means they have an above average common sense.]

Ahh, so you are some kind of gnome-witch, interesting. Follow me.
- Giant leads them to the front of armory.

OOC - Thoqqua's int and wis are equal to SG Smile
"No," Toot replies.  "Me more like Nature Shaman.  Do you have shamans where you come from, Giant?"
@Portho Nihilibuck "You can heal with that little stick?!" Lugar's eyes are aglow at the sight. Or is that a bit of larceny in his eyes... "Good, very good. You don't look like an up tight holier-than-thou sort. Every offense meant to you priests! Haha! You gnomes do have your tricks." He says with wickedness. Lugar always appreciated a crafty mind.

@Portho "Good looks! I'm a fair specimen of Duergar virility to be modest." Lugar apparently didn't get the joke, at least coming from a baby gnome. Maybe ashy skin, craggy scars, with spindly hard grey beards are the height of fashion in the underworld to hear him speak of it. Can't forget the yellow teeth...

"So these Throw-kah friends of yours can tunnel you say?" Lugar ponders the possibilities of that and scratches at his patchy beard. Flakes of granite colored skin fall to the floor. "I've never heard of a Shaw-man before but if you can really do what you say then who am I to object. That fat bastard of a metal statue won't see it coming!"
(09-24-2016, 02:26 PM)Toot Wrote: "No," Toot replies.  "Me more like Nature Shaman.  Do you have shamans where you come from, Giant?"

Shamans? Nope, I think. I grew up among orcs in desert. - He spats - There was an old evil witch only. She called me "half-human" or "bastard". They hated me so I escaped from the tribe.
"Shall we go then?" The armorer asks and he proposes a marching order.
Lugar and Torin taking the lead since they are the toughest cookies.
Giant accompanies Toot (riding Boo) to soothe the shaman's constant fear of imminent danger.
Murkatos and Portho follow for arcane support.
Maul closes the ranks and provides more support as needed.

(OOC - Please agree on marching order. Most passages are five foot wide so single file preferred. I believe we may continue some friendly chitchat here as well but meanwhile I will start a new thread, wading into the thick of the action)
When the halls narrow to 5' Portho will move in front of Murkatos.
- Let's go!
When the halls narrow to 5' Portho will move behind of Lugar.
OOC - IMHO SG is much more toughest than Lugar.
(09-26-2016, 08:42 AM)DM Surranó Wrote: "Shall we go then?" The armorer asks and he proposes a marching order.
Lugar and Torin taking the lead since they are the toughest cookies.
Giant accompanies Toot (riding Boo) to soothe the shaman's constant fear of imminent danger.

Yes, he already started to lead them to the armory but of course they can bypass him.

http://forums.rpgaddicts.com/showthread....6#pid14076
OOC - Negative. Dwarves are the tough cookies, by definition. And British F1 drivers, but that's a different topic. Smile And Lugar is the rogue.
But if Lugar agrees as well then Giant may take the lead and I will edit the opening post of chapter 1-8 accordingly.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon