RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Chapter 1-7: Many Meetings
Brick 
Quote:Toot Wrote: 
"As for me not behaving like ordinary gnome, how many ordinary gnomes you know ride bears underground?  And if Dorf must know, me abandoned by Evil Gnomes and then me raised by an eccentric, old, blind, Ooman, Doodid.  So no, Dorf, me not ordinary."  What Toot said wasn't a lie.

Quote:(OOC - IMHO this was a lie, because Toot's ancestors was abandoned by gnomes.)

No more of a lie than when Obi Wan stated Luke's father was Dead. "What I told you was true, from a certain point of view."  Tongue

Toot was abandoned by his people for being different.  He was too curious about the outside world so his family beat him up, tied him to a foxes tail and then chased it away.  So in this case, Toot is using the words Jermlaine and 'Evil Gnomes' interchangeably. 

"Me will not know how many creatures me will need to summon for such a large task," Toot replies.  "There also a certain degree of luck when casting summoning spells.  Me could end up with one critter or with three critters.  Do my best but may need to rest and recover doodid spells."

[OoC: Speaking of recovering doodid spells, around what time of day would Toot think it is right now.]
OOC - Toot would think it is late morning (say, around 10-11 AM)
[OoC:  Sorry for my lack of posts.  Between work, updating my first aid, company staying with me, and a sick cat, I've been very busy.  With the exception of my cat getting some dental work done on Thursday Morning, I don't see anything cluttering my schedule for the next little while.]

Toot looks around and says, "Me will do my best.  But as me said before, Me will be exhausting many of my most powerful spells.  Me don't want to be put in dangerous position by anyone who might want to injure me or Boo when me weakened.  Me would like at least one of yous to act as protection," Toot nods toward the Grey dwarf's group.  "So far yous seem more trustworthy than those two.  They hurt Boo."  [Grr]
"Flattering," the armorer smirks. "I believe you can get as many as four bodyguards for the time being."
Before turning to leave, he addresses Portho and Torin as well.
"Are you a-coming?"
- Yes.
"Right behind you."
"I won't hurt you, unless you betray us or ask me to." He says with a devilish grin. "If you go down in the cellar little gnome, you may need to climb on someone's shoulders. The water is rather deep." He looks at the other gnome too when he realizes they are even shorter than himself and he struggled in the murky water. "If I were you dwarf I'd leave your fancy armor behind. You may sink and drown. That would be so sad."

"Before we venture together, can any of you offer healing to my friend, Master Silent Giant here? We will need his strength for this fight I promise you. And don't think about double crossing us."

Once everyone is ready Lugar will lead the group down to the cellar, calling out a plan of action.
"I will open the vault door again and try to disarm any traps. No one will rush into the room until we are ready! You got that Murkatos?! Little gnome can call his friends to dig a pit under the guardian. If all goes according to plan we should be able to rush in and stea...err grab the items on the wall. The guardian shouldn't follow us and we can go from there. Understand?!"

Lugar should come across as an asshole when he barks orders. Some may like it, some may tolerate it, and some may be offended by him.
Portho perks up at the request for healing, glad suddenly of a way to make himself more useful to these new companions.

"Oh, I can! Glad to help. Glad. I do not have many spells left, so will use this instead and save my magic."

He pulls out a slender wand made of willow and approaches Silent Giant, keeping a cautious eye on the other gnome who seems to be still aiming the crossbow at him even though he has moved.

"May I? And would you terribly mind pointing that elsewhere? I can offer healing to your bear as well, and even talk to him so he knows I mean him no harm first."
(09-21-2016, 01:58 AM)Portho Nihilbuck Wrote: Portho perks up at the request for healing, glad suddenly of a way to make himself more useful to these new companions.

"Oh, I can! Glad to help. Glad. I do not have many spells left, so will use this instead and save my magic."

He pulls out a slender wand made of willow and approaches Silent Giant, keeping a cautious eye on the other gnome who seems to be still aiming the crossbow at him even though he has moved.

"May I?   And would you terribly mind pointing that elsewhere?  I can offer healing to your bear as well, and even talk to him so he knows I mean him no harm first."

When he approaches Giant steps a bit backward.
Hey, what do you want with the stick? You doesn't look like a priest, does you? - he asks suspiciously - Is it a witch-stick? How do I know you doesn't want to kill me? I prefer you start with bear.
What do you think Maul he is your colleague?
Maul shrugs.
"The guy looks honest. That wand may be anything. Gnomes are tricky folk and some know tricks to operate divine artifacts even if they are not priests themselves."

OOC - Portho, how many charges are you willing to use?
OOC - Giant, I don't think 14hp is correct. Haven't you received healing from Maul since the encounter?

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon