RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average

[IC] A Stolen Land
The barmaid smiles and practically bounces over, not the least intimidated by Vidar's mighty size.
(07-15-2016, 05:29 AM)Vidar the Red Wrote: In his piercing eyes one gets the impression Vidar is constantly sizing everyone up he meets.

As Vidar sizes the barmaid up, he can tell that she is a "veteran" of this tavern, despite being a shade over...perhaps, 18, he thinks. Small, slender and buxom of form, she was clearly hired for her inherent charisma. "Round of what, sir? Ales? Wines?"
[[Tongue]]
Quote this message in a reply
Ooc - buxom did you say? Yes two please! I suppose after every drink she gets more attractive?

"Ale for my brother and I. And whatever they like." He looks at the others to make their orders. After she leaves he says to Valdi, "Do you think the hills further south are as beautiful as the ones I see here?"Vidar drinks from his second ale, anticipating his third and fourth and so on.
[[Lol! Doesn't everyone?]]

The server nods with a smile at Vidar...did she have dimples before...? Anyway, she smiles and turns to Eran, Nexendia, and Andra, waiting patiently for their orders.
(07-15-2016, 01:42 PM)Vidar the Red Wrote: Ooc - buxom did you say? Yes two please! I suppose after every drink she gets more attractive?

"Ale for my brother and I. And whatever they like." He looks at the others to make their orders. After she leaves he says to Valdi, "Do you think the hills further south are as beautiful as the ones I see here?"Vidar drinks from his second ale, anticipating his third and fourth and so on.

"None yet for me" Valdi gestures to his as yet untouched ale from the first round. "it is early and we may yet have a day of travel ahead. Does the kitchen perhaps have a stew abubble, or a good sausage and bread meal?"

"Welcome friend." He greets Eran as Eran walks over.
[OoC:  I'm back... Well sort of.  I apologize for not being around.  It has been a rough week and a half but I'll get back into the swing of things.]

"Greetings, Eran.  I am Nexendia" the young elvin woman replies with a bright smile.  Her little dinosaur just regards Eran suspiciously.  "Please join us.  We were just getting acquainted and having a bite of bellytimber before leaving." 

"Meh!"

Nexendia smiles at her familiar's prodding and adds, "Oh and of course, this little guy's name is Scarf.  He doesn't like to be forgotten. Especially around meal time."

She waves her hand over her and Scarf's food and a light dusting of frost appears to cool their fruit.  Nexendia then does the same to everyone's beverage, cooling or heating it depending upon the drink.
(07-15-2016, 06:39 PM)Valdi Wrote: "None yet for me" Valdi gestures to his as yet untouched ale from the first round. "it is early and we may yet have a day of travel ahead. Does the kitchen perhaps have a stew abubble, or a good sausage and bread meal?"

"Welcome friend." He greets Eran as Eran walks over.

The maid taps a finger to her chin as she thinks for a moment, then memory dawns on her lovely face. "Oh! Cook did mention he had a new recipe he was tryin' out. Something from the East, I think he said. Called it, uh...Hameen, or something. Tasted pretty good to me. Lots of barley, beans, meat n' potatoes. Onion, too. I can order some if you like, sir."

(07-16-2016, 05:19 AM)Nexendia Wrote: [OoC:  I'm back... Well sort of.  I apologize for not being around.  It has been a rough week and a half but I'll get back into the swing of things.]
[[Not a problem. IRL is more important to get sorted out. Glad to have you back, though.]]
Andra nods coolly to Eran as he joins their table, and introduces herself. "Andra Petrescu, of House Medvyed." She motions for the barmaid to bring another chair, as there is currently only four at the table. While the barmaid is doing that, Andra gives Nexendia's familiar a look, which is quite possibly the closest she's come to friendly than anyone here has seen her, with the possible except of Nexendia, who had met Andra before she was old enough to harden her heart. Nexendia remembers that Andra user to play with Scarf.
"Has all this travel taken your thirst for drink Valdi?" He takes a deep swig of ale.

When Nexendia uses her magic to frost his ale Vidar says,"I see now how you tamed this little dragon. His leash is in his belly!" Vidar grins at his little joke and raises his mug of ale only to find it empty. A rumbling belch erupts from his lips, a signal to their attractive barmaid, he is ready for another. "These cups are too small." Vidar says to no one in particular.

Ooc - that's 1silver for the first, 1copper for the second, another 4 for the third round and friends... Time to start a tab me thinks?
He replied to every nods with another.
- An ale and I taste this Hameen! - asks the barmaid.

Eran gently offers his hand to Scarf and asks Nexendia:
- Does he like the strangers?
"This hameen sounds delicious. Yes I shall try some."  He looks at Vidar.  "As shall my brother, here."

"If you insist on drinking heavily brother you should do so with some food in your belly, or your mood will sour with your gut later."

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon