RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Crunch stuff
Clansmen traveling together. Sounds like an idea. Looks like you guys are set. We'll still need someone with Wilderness skills
Quote this message in a reply
Can I keep oDhinn as diety. If I take Irori i'd be more of a monk than a viking warpriest (I'd actually gain Improved Unarmed strike and have that as my sacred weapon), but it would be a totally different play style as I'd be LN and monk-like rather than CG and barbarian-like
The dwarven diety Magrin works I'd end up LG, but since it looks like the Ulfen often worship dwarven dieties from what I can see in the Golaripedia it would work.
32 points is a lot! I was looking at the site and epic is 25 points.  I built Vidar thinking starting scores were 8.  The site says 10. Is it 32 points starting at 10 in each ability?
You can take Magrin and flavor it as odhinn if you like.
Done took domains Law and Rune and it works.. Odhinn is a diety of the underworld anyway so it is very fitting.. Magrin representing himself to humans differently than he does to dwarves but with the same ethos
Oh I just noticed. One of our traits has to come from Kingmaker campaign? even though there is no Foreigner or outsider trait for the campaign like there is for RotRL?
Perhaps there's a trait that signifies being an outsider in a different way. Like Gilley took the nobility trait with Adra but she isn't actually a noble. So it might be subtle, but I'd like something that you can use to connect your pc with this world.
Vidar and I have brainstormed a way.. just seeing whether he likes my latest idea.. we'll probably be bastards

and take the Bastard trait.. so illegitimate sons come looking for dad from our far off country/upbringing
"Why do you sound like you're from the North?"

"LOTS of planets have a North!"

Couldn't resist.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon