Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Out of Charges (OOC thread)
"I will treat you with honour."
Quote this message in a reply
*plays some Barry White music in the background*

Oh, don't mind me. I'm just a sucker for a deep voice. Tongue
Luckily, this is not the only tangent my brain is going on. I tend to go on a lot.

Like "What would happen is the fey decided to make "The Ice Queen" moniker more literal?
(06-23-2016, 02:58 AM)Andra Petrescu Wrote: The more you guys post, the more I'm having visions of Andra being very unamused by the competition you've made of who can "crack the Ice Queen's heart" first... It's like a bad historical romance novel.

"I will not treat you with honor." Wink Wink

Nice backstory Valdi! It's actually quite fitting to have two versions of the same story from brothers with different views. Very good stuff.
(06-23-2016, 03:37 AM)Andra Petrescu Wrote: Luckily, this is not the only tangent my brain is going on. I tend to go on a lot.

Like "What would happen is the fey decided to make "The Ice Queen" moniker more literal?

Ooh, that's awesome. We make the saga of Fire and Ice... Is anyone playing a curmudgeon dwarf?

So the three of us meet up, Valdi tells your fortune and we all realize we are heading on the same... Adventure Path... His fortune telling could lead us to the next player and so on and so on.
Hey, this is my pathfinder character from another game.  She is an Elvin Wizard who has darkvision instead of low light (a pathfinder option) which was saying she has from some dark elf heritage from way back.  I haven't done anything to the character yet so I need to update the stats to point buy.  I think I read that we are suppose to choose a feat from Kingmaker?  If so I will have to change my improved initiative for something more Kingmakery.

Edit: I guess it's a Trait, not a feat.  WHOO HOO!  A feat would have kind of hurt since as an elf I only get one.
Oh yeah, this is GM Marvel. 

And since someone stole my Avatar....  Dodgy   I won't say who but her name rhymes with Smetimi.  Tongue   So I will likely be searching for a new one.
To be fair I took this avatar on the other site.. when I first created Betimi.. for your game no less.. so if you wanted me to change it, the time has long passed Tongue
Alrighty then!  Looks like we're pretty much just waiting on DM Sunfire.  He came in late, so I'll give him plenty of time.  I cant wait to start.  The suspense is terrible! I hope it'll last!
My arcanist is almost done. I think I could finish it tomorrow.

Still missing:
- languages
- equipments
- 1st level spells
- background story (I know it, but I didn't have time to write it.)

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon