RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Out of Charges (OOC thread)
Yeah, forgot about traits. I'm thinking 2 should be plenty, but one of them has to be from the Player's Guide. There are a number of them and they all have a lot of depth to provide your backstories.

EDIT: Crunch updated
Quote this message in a reply
Oh. Well, I'll keep my feat then. What was my feat....

Opening Volley! Yes. That one.
If you guys have any ideas for an overall scheme or fluff for the game itself, I'm open and will take them under consideration.
For Traits, I'm gonna go with Noble Born 
  • You gain a +2 trait bonus on all Diplomacy checks made to deal with fey creatures and a +1 trait bonus on Will saves made against their spells and supernatural abilities. Your family motto is “Endurance Overcomes All.
    And Chip on the Shoulder (because it's hilarious and fitting)
Gold: [3d6x10] = 16x10 = 160

My money roll.
(06-22-2016, 12:24 AM)Andra Petrescu Wrote: For Traits, I'm gonna go with Noble Born 
  • You gain a +2 trait bonus on all Diplomacy checks made to deal with fey creatures and a +1 trait bonus on Will saves made against their spells and supernatural abilities. Your family motto is “Endurance Overcomes All.
    And Chip on the Shoulder (because it's hilarious and fitting)

Sounds good.
Ok, bought my equipment, and saved some gold for anything we might need on the way.

I took Sylvan as one of my extra languages, to reflect the tie House Medvyed has to fey creatures. I was tempted to take Aklo as well, but felt it was a bit of a stretch, so I took Elven and Orcish.

I figured our starting equipment would be chosen for traveling and exploring, and that anything big would need to be gone back to the city for once we set up a semi-permanent encampment.

Known alchemical formulas are: Bouncy Body, Comprehend Languages, Identify, Illusion of Calm, and Negate Aroma.
Currently prepared elixirs are: 1 Bouncy Body, 2 Comprehend Languages, and 1 Illusion of Calm.
Oh, plus.... Knowledge (Geography) +7. Useful.
Okay, except for writing his history down on his sheet, Valdi Valison is done.

Nerdred and I agreed that Valdi and Vidar are half-brothers, both from the Iobarrian city of Orlov (http://pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Orlov), who are Bastard sons of the pirate Vali Dobos (http://pathfinderwiki.com/wiki/Vali_Dobos). At least that is what their mothers both claim. Once he reached the age of 9 Valdi's mother sent him to foster beneath the roof of her brother, Snorri, an accomplished Skald. He was only there a short time, putting up with the ridicule of being a bastard, when Vidar arrived. Despite being raised under the same roof the boys have very different outlooks, but are fiercely loyal to one another, family and clan. As bastards, born to mothers out of wed-lock, they have had to stand together often against clansmen who looked down on them and often bullied them. This has made them both hard young men, and able fighters, and also strengthened their bond. It has also fueled in them a need to seek answers, answers that according to rumours can only be answered in Brevoy, where their rumoured father is supposedly connected to House Surtova.

Valdi's mother, managed to get him apprenticed to a godhi (Sketi Hallison), who was glad to have an able pupil to pass down the lore of Odhinn and the runes to, as the tradition is almost a faded memory among the mostly druidic nation of Iobaria. Sketi recently passed, but having no sons of his own to be his heirs, he bequethed his most important possession, his ancestral weapon, the hammer 'draup-hnefi' ('Rime-fist'). With the passing of his mentor Valdi has finally decided to give in and accompany Vidar in a quest to either find their father and get answers of why he twice dishonoured their mothers, or failing that to make a name for themselves so that no one would look on them as bastards anymore. Snorri has asked Valdi to keep an eye on his hot-headed brother, if either one brings shame to the clan they will not be welcomed home.
The more you guys post, the more I'm having visions of Andra being very unamused by the competition you've made of who can "crack the Ice Queen's heart" first... It's like a bad historical romance novel.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon