RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Out of Charges (OOC thread)
Oh noes!  Out of charges?  Whatever shall I do?
Quote this message in a reply
I'm thinking of doing an Investigator.
I saw someone had a war priest idea, looked like a Viking. I was thinking, if it's okay, to be that dudes brother or childhood friend.
Again, everything that is non-homebrew, non-gunslinger, on that site is totally fine. You want to make a warpriest that is his second cousin I once removed, that's all good.

That was vitkyng, btw.
There might be a problem with having multiples of the same class. Certain roles need to be filled, and a warpriest might fill one but not another.
Wow, it's... interesting trying to figure out how feats that involve spells work with Investigator extracts...
I'm gonna build a human barbarian. What level are we?
Ok, here she is. Haven't gotten around to rolling up and spending cash, but everything else is done, unless there's Traits or other optional rules like that.

Andra Petrescu
Yeah. Everyone starts at level 1.
Huh... Think I'll drop one feat to pick up Noble Born (House Medvyed). Like, a fifth daughter. Totally not in line for succession. Best hope from her family is for her to marry a higher noble (or maybe join the priesthood, considering the price of dowries...), and so far, she's disappointed them greatly.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon