RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Wild Card
Long  ignores Captain Sunt's verbal objection and instead uses his holo-projector to bring up a ship schematic which he rotates and highlights the components he is working on to show the Captain what he is doing and why.

[OoC I have a pdf for West End Games d6 Star wars RPG that has both Millenium Falcon and XS-800 ststa in irt.. that would give you at least a rough comparison.  Example teh  Hull piunts  YT-1300 (Mil Falcon) has HP: 120 in Saga. With  it having Hull: 4D in WEG version and the XS-800 having 3D+2 that means  YT-1300 would averageD = 4*3.5+ 14, and the XS-800 would average 12.5.   If we do the math that means in Saga terms roughly  100 hp for the xs-800. A little smaller than the Falcon, but not too huge a difference. ]

Star Wars Ships, revised and expanded also includes stats on Lambda shuttles.. though I doubt an imperial force would come on one that is just stock lol.
Quote this message in a reply
"Fine." Dez gives in to Long's reasoning. "But, I hope you left some explosives in our arsenal. I intend to blow up anything that gets in my way. I am so over this Rock and every minute I have to stay here is making me more and more irritated."

She moves to the pile of weapons and begins digging through, grabbing the blaster rifle with the grenade launcher and sizing up the grenades for it.
~"I have only used the stun grenades,as I did not desire lasting harm to come to any of the station's staff."~
"Somehow, I don't think it will be the regular staff that will attempt to stand in my way." Dez returns to Long. "Captain Sunt's mysterious pilot was sold to the Mining Guild on the lower decks of the Rock. Not sure where to begin looking. The Miner's cantina maybe, but that sound like just another fire-fight to me."

"Anything in your data banks regarding FOG or FOGs, Long? The reference in the Gand's data pad is sticking in the back of my mind, but I think I am still slightly rattled from our last shootout together."
The Captain leaves Long to his work fixing his baby.  Wiping his hands with a rag he seems a bit remiss to leave the ship but then he sees Dez locking and loading an arsenal.  "Now that's a girls who knows how to get things done.  I don't think anyone will bother us if they see you've gotta a bigger blaster than them."  He says, referring to the blaster with attached grenade launcher in Dez's arms.  The Captain heads over to the weapons locker peeks in and reaches for a bandolier with frag grenades for her weapon of choice. (4 frag grenades)  "Well, lets go get a drink."  The Captain says and gives Dez a wide grin.

Long does not have any information on FOG or FOG's.

Ooc - If there is anything else Dez want's to do before leaving the ship, let me know.  I will continue on The Rock thread.
~"Sorry I have no information on anytghing that might be called FOG. it is likely an acronym for something to do with the mining guild or something else in the lower levels."~

Long pauses, actually sounding confused.

~"Get a drink? I thought you were seeking that pilot, is there time enough for recreation?."~
"It's just an expression you bucket o' bolts!  Don't blow anything up on my ship!"  Replies the Captain as he and Dez depart the ship...

Long makes serious progress repairing the fusion reactor despite the ships current state.  As he conducts repairs he gets a better analysis of the Wild Card's current status.  

Wild Card, Modified XS-800 freighter
HP: 100 / 160  TH: 76  DR:15 SR: 20 / 30     BAB: +2  HYP: x2
STR: 42 DEX: 16 CON:- INT: 14
Init: +2/+4  Perception: +3/+6 Fly: 16 / 4 starship
REF: 16 FORT: 26
ATK:+7/+2autofire (2) Quad Lasers Cannons 6d10x2  
ATK: +7 (1)Concussion missle (4rounds) 8d10x2 4square splash
ATK: +9 Docking Gun 3d12x2
Cargo: 100tons
Consumables: 2months
~"I will endeaver to have the Wild Card prepped for flight when you arrive. Try not to bring too many security forces in pursuit."~
Long's heuristic processor hits on a possible way he could assist Dez and Captain Sunt while he works on the Wild Card.

On his Comm-link he reaches out to 728-0010.

~I have thought of a designation for you that the biologicals would be able to use... we can call you 'Escape'.~   he then explains his processing of 728-0010 into  Binary for 'short vowel data link escape'.

~Can you find access for me of the security video feeds for the lower levels, specifically the cantina in the lower levels? Just like we did for the upper Cantina, but this time the live feeds?~

Access Information Use Computer [1d20+14] = 18+14 = 32
"Escape?  Yes, I think I like that Hon."

"You mean the miner's cantina? Sure thing babe. I will have to access the ship's communications array. Accessing... Accessing... Just bare with me toots... Access granted.  I will use my comm codes and call up an old friend of mine who works there... I'm in. Oh this is so fun!"  Escape begins transmitting live footage of the cantina to you, directly from the photoreceptors of a droid.

...You see a cantina carved right from the rock of the Rock.  At the main entrance stands the Captain and Dez Syn pointing their blasters at two humans.  There's a broom in the droids hands, they look like they belong to a protocol droid with human appendages.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon