RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Chapter 1-5: Vault of Hate
"Aye," Maul yells back from outside the kitchen where he and Murkatos stayed, waiting for the two craftsmen's return.

(06-30-2016, 08:46 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: "Aye," Maul yells back from outside the kitchen where he and Murkatos stayed, waiting for the two craftsmen's return.

We are back.

What's up, dude?
OOC no, you are not back. You are in the diner, when...

As Lugar yells and Maul yells back, something catches the dwarf's keen ears and he instinctively raises his hand in a gesture to silence his tall companion.
It's as if some animal squeaked nearby but it was way too loud for an ordinary rat, bat or whatever dwells here.
(07-01-2016, 01:28 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: OOC no, you are not back. You are in the diner, when...

As Lugar yells and Maul yells back, something catches the dwarf's keen ears and he instinctively raises his hand in a gesture to silence his tall companion.

What's up, dude? - the silent companion whispers and prepares his longbow
As the two listen intently they can hear footsteps from the North; as well as some animal growls from the same generic direction. But then again, almost everything is to the North if you stand in the dining room.
(06-30-2016, 08:37 PM)Silent Giant Wrote:
(06-30-2016, 08:15 PM)Lugar Wrote: "Yes a tower shield would be nice. Too bad the only decent armor is past the magic war machine in the cellar. If only there was a way to get it to stop attacking us..." Lugar grumbles.

Inside the dining room Lugar gets to work on finding the best plank to brace the iron bars. "Murkatos, Maul, get us some strips of cloth from the lady's room so we can tie these bars down will ya!" He calls out.

"Hey, Giant, do you think there are anymore spirits lurking about or do you think we got them all?" Lugar stops for a moment and wonders. He has a funny feeling like he's being watchedTongue

Hm, an iron door is like a big tower shield, hehe.

I think there is a corporeal one who can go across walls, we have heard it. Smile
"Your right Giant! I heard a growl!" Lugar reaches for his warpick forgetting momentarily that he left it in the cellar. Damn he thought. "Errgh, we left your Spirit-Killer axe and my pick in the cellar."

He draws the bladeless sword and waves it about, hoping to activate its powers."

Ooc - can you roll UMD for me please? Lugar will hand it to Giant if he thinks he can get it to work for him. I know he has the adamantine chopper but he's looking for something that will put fear in a spirit.
OOC I think Giant picked up the axe... and... do you happen to have a whopping +0 on UMD??? (3 ranks -3 cha) Activate blindly is DC25 and you need 16 or higher to avoid a mishap... I rolled a 6.

Lugar brandishes the bladeless hilt and a sudden surge of light pops out, forming a blade about the size of a bastard sword. The erupting light wavers and lashes at the dwarf (-4hp force damage) then disappears.
ooc - Yes he picked it up.

Wooow. Witchcraft... but nice blade. Do it again... It must be good against the moving statue or undead.
While playing around with the hilt the two can hear a shout from the lobby's direction. They can't really make out a word but Lugar has the feeling that it's some language he speaks and it is not Common.
At the same moment, Maul trots in from the lobby, carrying a few lengths of silk and linen.

"Someone's outside the gates," he whispers the obvious then adds, "I fetch the armorer and we'll approach from the guard room. You stay alert here."
With that the priest sneaks east (with a moderate clanking and tingling of his banded mail), taking the shortest way towards the kitchen and the armorer.
(07-04-2016, 06:57 AM)DM Surranó Wrote: While playing around with the hilt the two can hear a shout from the lobby's direction. They can't really make out a word but Lugar has the feeling that it's some language he speaks and it is not Common.
At the same moment, Maul trots in from the lobby, carrying a few lengths of silk and linen.

"Someone's outside the gates," he whispers the obvious then adds, "I fetch the armorer and we'll approach from the guard room. You stay alert here."

Where are we now exactly? Are we in dinning room and is there a closed/opened door on northern wall? roll20?
It must be the mentioned corporeal undead - he whispers
Giant will use his bow firstly because he is in bad condition to attack directly.
He waits Maul to leave with his light then he moves silently (17) next to the northern wall and hides (15) readying his bow and listening.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon