RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account




$81.68 donated / $385 needed
for site upkeep Jun 2017-2018!

  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5


[IC] Chapter 1-5: Vault of Hate
#11
So you take it for granted that an adamantine statue in the middle of a castle filled with various adamantine objects must be more than "just a statue"? Smile
#12
Ooc - the man did say it was "propelled by arcane forces." Yeah, we think it's alive. Maybe it will suck the arcane power out Murkatos but thankfully he left his book at home and he isn't fully charged Wink
#13
(06-08-2016, 07:34 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: So you take it for granted that an adamantine statue in the middle of a castle filled with various adamantine objects must be more than "just a statue"? Smile

ooc - of course Smile
ic - no, loot Wink But Murkatos said it is a warmachine

EDIT

Giant stays next to Lugar, behind Murkatos touching (grabbing) his cloak/robe, then he looks around (spot, listen). He is looking for a "key"-like item and for gold of course. (roll20 updated). He is readying if the arcane witchcrafter wants to touch his warmachine and use it against us he will pull him back with one hand. He still not trusts him.

Hey Murkatos, what do you know about your warmachine?
#14
Ooc -  terrible place to put a statue, great place for a war machineSmile  I just hope we don't find runes that say STARK Industries on it.

"Murkatos, can you detect any magic in this room and it's source?  Maul, any evil spirits nearby?" Lugar says, trying to get the eager wizard focused on the mission again.
#15
Murkatos shakes his head, still staring at the statue but already snapped out of the distraction.
"My spells are limited. Maul?"

Maul is still back on the stairs and he replies in a nervous tone.
"Get out of there guys before it's too late."

Roll for initiative!
Note - first round starts on Lugar's initiative (unless he rolls lower than the giant which I doubt Smile )
#16
Initiative = 23
#17
wow. Then Lugar's action may be the enabler for everybody else.
#18
Init: 20
#19
Lugar and Giant act first.

Sent from my HUAWEI SCL-L01 using Tapatalk
#20
(06-10-2016, 12:51 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: Lugar and Giant act first.

Sent from my HUAWEI SCL-L01 using Tapatalk

Okay, but what is the event we have to react on?

ooc - I don't want to attack a standing statue, not an adamantine construct :-)

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  




Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Forum software by © MyBB - Custom theme © iAndrew 2014 - All Material and Content © artCain, HJCain, and RPGAddicts 2009 - 2015
     
ABOUT US
A gaming group started in late 2005 when several members (from all over the world) came together on a long-running forum website called Plothook.net (formally known as Highmoon.net). Several games transformed from a by-the-book format to highly modified versions that became new hybrid systems with completely custom rules and abilities. Ten years later, these faithful players wanted to secure their work and their stories, becoming the basis of these forums.