RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie)
(01-07-2018, 12:46 PM)Callie Wrote: "Hey!  I thought you were dead!  Let's fix that!"    Callie aims in on the dark Jedi and fires.

Shootin' [1d20+6] = 11+6 = 17

Due to Kratos position on the condition track, that is a HIT, please roll damage.
Quote this message in a reply
(01-06-2018, 12:03 AM)DM Vitkyng Wrote: Ubi moves forward and takes a shot, his bolt grazing off the Stormtroopers armour, deflected by the armour plate.  [Pistol short range 21-40 squares= Short range (-2 to hit)] 

It is just then that Shunna realizes something. "Ubi, didn't you have two more comanions with us when yu came into the mines to get me? Women? They didn't walk into this arena with us."

Njon's Turn

Njon takes a few steps to the left still watching FOG and making yipping, growling noises that none of you understand. He stoops and picks up an E-11 Blaster Rifle from the fallen trooper at his feet.

The Zabrak's Turn

He takes a 5' step to the fallen trooper nearest him, picks up an E-11 blaster rifle, then uses his next action to fold the stock, effectively making the blaster rifle a heavy pistol.  [http://swse.wikia.com/wiki/Equipment#Retractable_Stocks]

The Trooper's Turn

He delays to help Kratos.  Shunna can overhear but not quite make out some chatter in the comm-link of the stormtrooper helmet that Njon had dropped across the hall from her, but it is not loud enough to understand at this distance.

Round 11!!

Map updated
[Image: arena-round-11.jpg]

Callie's Turn

Ubi felt a blindsided by the revelation.  Events had happened so quickly that he lost track of Theda and Dez.  Ubi had to overcome a moment of guilt for having lost them in the chaos before replying, "You're right! I hope nothing bad has happened."  Ubi then had a sudden sickening feeling in his gut that something bad really did happen.  He had heard the blaster fire on the other side of the doors where they came from but he was too caught up in the fight with stormtroopers and a dark Jedi to focus on it.
Blaster shot [3d8] = 15
[Sorry for the long wait guys, I was waiting on a new player that has since vanished.]

Round 11 (Continued)

Callie 28
Kratos - 26
F0G - 25
Shunna - 19
Ubi Sunt - 16
Friendlies - 10
Storm Troopers - 7

In his weakened state Kratos is unable to dodge Callie's blaster fire, and goes down like a sack of potatoes.

FOG: "How unsporting!! Felling a fleeing foe from behind!"

[Shunna's turn]
In a blur of speed Shunna darts past Ubi and Callie and then suddenly stops a short distance from the last Stormtrooper.   [He is the last Trooper isn't he?  I already rolled a perception of 23. ]

[Free Action: Surge +15; Result: 28; Effect: Movement increases by 12 squares until the end of the turn. ]
[Move Action: Run down the hallway; Speed 6 squares +12 squares (Surge) and stops at AM11. ]

Shunna then raises her hand toward the Trooper and with a slight wave she says, "Surrender.  You will not be harmed!"

[Standard Action: Mind Trick +15; Result: 22; Range: 12 squares; Effect: If you equal or exceed the target's Will Defense, the target is effected by the Mind Trick;  Note: Target is 10 squares away.]
(01-19-2018, 08:53 PM)Shunna Maza Wrote: In a blur of speed Shunna darts past Ubi and Callie and then suddenly stops a short distance from the last Stormtrooper.   [He is the last Trooper isn't he?  I already rolled a perception of 23. ]

[Free Action: Surge +15; Result: 28; Effect: Movement increases by 12 squares until the end of the turn. ]
[Move Action: Run down the hallway; Speed 6 squares +12 squares (Surge) and stops at AM11. ]

Shunna then raises her hand toward the Trooper and with a slight wave she says, "Surrender.  You will not be harmed!"

[Standard Action: Mind Trick +15; Result: 22; Range: 12 squares; Effect: If you equal or exceed the target's Will Defense, the target is effected by the Mind Trick;  Note: Target is 10 squares away.]

Umm Kratos and the last stormtrooper are all the way up at AW10+11.. AM11 is not past them. Kratos is a heap on the floor in AW11
Huh?  I didnt say Shunna ran past the Trooper. Shunna ran North.  Uni is at X and Callie is at AA.  Shunna ran 1 square NW and then 17 squares North.  That puts her at AM11 which is 10 squares south of the Stormtrooper.
oh misread while working sorry.
Ubi gives up his standard action to move 12squares (Ai 12) following behind Shunna. He scans the area tactically. (Battle Analysis)  As Ubi gets further down the corridor can he see anything in the room ahead?

[url=Battle Analysis [1d20+8] = 15+8 = 23]Battle Analysis[/url]
"As a swift action, you can make a DC 15 Knowledge (tactics) check. If the check succeeds, you know which allies and opponents in your line of sight are reduced to at least half of their maximum total hit points."

Ooc - So we heard blaster fire coming from the mines that we had just left a few rounds ago correct?
Callie comes out of hiding and moves up next to Shunna while her rifle is pointed at the Stormtrooper. "Just what is going on around here, anyway? I thought this was a simple slaver operation."

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon