RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie)
There is some slight commotion when Shunna orders the slaves back into the cells.  But oddly enough the Zabrak seems to come to her aid, "Do as she says!" He snarls.  "Are you all so quick to die?" And his nasty disposition seems to get them moving.  A few of the slaves remain behind and approach Shunna.  "I can fight."  Says a thick but squat Drall, his hands and feet have claws and his body is covered in short fur.  "As can I."  Says a three eyed Gran.  A green skinned Gamorean stays as well, along with a Quarren.  The Zabrak, of course, stays right by your side.  The dad promises not to be hero and hugs his wife and daughter before they enter back into their cell to await freedom.  No one seems to have any helpful information about the guards.
Quote this message in a reply
Shunna was doing her best to exude confidence but the situation seemed bleak.  The Holocrons taught her to place her faith in the force which was what she was doing but she couldn't use some of her most powerful abilities for fear she might be discovered.  

Shunna takes a moment to look through the equipment and weapons of the guard to see if there was anything she could use.
By the looks in the prisoner's eyes, Shunna could tell that this moment was the best and most hopeful many had seen in a long time. The father finishes dressing in the guard uniform and reports to Shunna. "What now?"

Other than the uniform, the guard had a communicator and a stun baton.
Shunna will take the stun baton and have a look at the communicator.  

[OoC: I'm not sure how these work.  How do they talk among each other.  Do we constantly hear chatter between the guards?  Or is there a way to send communication specifically to one person?]
Ooc - Good question, you know i never thought about it... I will have to think on it. For now, they are used like a typical cell phone.
[OoC: Does that mean there are numbers for specific personnel?  Like, find: guards/cells/ Guard1/Guard2/Guard3?  And I assume the door would open into the area where the cells are and not out toward the Guards.]
[OoC: Shunna will also make sure the communicator is audio only.]
(09-16-2016, 05:20 AM)Shunna Maza Wrote: [OoC: Does that mean there are numbers for specific personnel?  Like, find: guards/cells/ Guard1/Guard2/Guard3?  And I assume the door would open into the area where the cells are and not out toward the Guards.]

Ooc - it seems to me that the comm links in the movies worked liked high powered walkie-talkies with different frequency settings. It's very open ended really. The commlink in your possession is currently set to communicate with other guards on the main channel. (15432) let's assume that all com links have a built in encryption code so it's possible to listen in on private channels but very difficult. This is common knowledge to all. It's also possible to use the commlink to set up numerous alternate channels.

- Good question about the doors. All doors are sliding up down, or side to side, unless otherwise noted. I'll be specific if there is anything funny, like doors that slide shut from all directions or swirl shut or something else.

- This commlink is standard, audio only. The fancy ones have holo projectors.
[OoC: I assume a button has to be pushed to open the door...]

Well there is no time like the present, Shunna thinks to herself.  

Shunna moves close to the door and the wall and then readies herself to surprise attack the first guard she sees.  She also tells everyone except the human to do the same.  The human she asks to stay back and out of everyone's way so he doesn't get injured.  When everyone is ready she asks the human to activate the com-link and ask the guards outside the door of the prison to, come here for a moment.

[OoC: Readying an action.  Initiative: 1d20+9= 25]
Shunna Maza is about to open the door when it suddenly opens, sliding into the ceiling, by itself. The human dad was working up his nerve to speak to the other guards and the other members of her hand picked strike team were in position. Standing on the other side of the door is a Talz, bloodied and beaten, surrounded by four guards, his hands in binders. Everyone is caught by surprise!

Initiative:
Shunna
Guards
Talz
Strike team

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon