RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie)
Ooc -  Nice cover up Wink

Searching her feelings about the course of action she's about to take, Shunna gets the sense that now would be an opportune moment.  There is only one guard, half the slaves are together, the Bothan promised help, and you are much closer possibly to exiting of this mine.

The guard comes round after only a minute and Shunna makes her move.  At first the guard reaches for his stun baton like he's about to hit you.  However, he takes a better look at the sweaty and dirty Shunna and decides to approach, feeling confident that he's the one in charge.  "Cat got your tongue? You want something from me..."  He is just as lewd as the Zabrak.   "Please give me your com-link." Shunna whispers to him and the guard obeys.  First he stows his baton then gives his com-link to you.

Your cell mates are sweating beads when the guard approaches but are amazed.
Quote this message in a reply
When Shunna first began her Jedi training, all she had to study from were Jedi Holocrons.  Up until this point she had not even had many chances to use her abilities because almost as soon as she had left the lonely planet, she got into a fire fight in space and then she was captured.  So when this guard actually gave her his com-link, she was almost as astonished as her cell mates.  But she couldn't let them know how she felt.  So keeping her back to them so they can't see her face, she continues.   "Open our cell door," she whispers with more confidence.  [Rolled a 16+13skill= 29 total]

[OoC: Where did you say the cameras were?]
Ooc- Shunna only saw the cameras at the bottom of the lift to the mines. The Bothan mentioned more cameras near the doors at the other end of the cells but you haven't had a chance to see them yet.

The guard pulls out a signaling device from his belt. With a press of a button Shunna's cell opens.
[OoC:  While the guard pulls out a signal device and opens the door, Shunna will spend a full round action to use Force Focus to get her Mind Trick back. ]

Shunna glances behind her to the people in the cell and gives them a little shrug and mouths, "I told you he liked me."  Then quickly turning back to the guard she whispers, "You want to help all of the prisoners escape without alerting the guards." [Rolled a 22.  Then full round action to get Mind Trick back.]

If the mind trick works and he starts moving to release everyone from the cells, Shunna turns to her cell mates and quietly says, "Go help the guard let everyone out of their cells.  Avoid the cameras.  Tell everyone to be as quiet as possible.  We will need as many people as possible to escape.  Go!"
The guard repeats your suggestion and turns to release all prisoners. Your cell mates follow your instructions except the Zabrak. "We are sticking together, you're not leaving me behind." The girl runs out the cell to her parents next door. The Bothan is last to leave and you notice his fur ripple with delight, a smile crosses his face and he whispers "I will stick by your side as well. I know where the cameras are."
[OoC: Wow, I just lost my whole post.   Confused ]

Shunna looks at the Zebrek and replies, "Oh so now you're part of 'my plan?'  You made snide comments about 'my plan,' and even stated the girl would get us killed.  Now that 'my plan' is showing promise you suddenly want to jump on the band wagon.  Well I don't have time for your bullshit!   If we work together we stand a better chance of getting out of this place.  So understand that the girl and her family are still part of the plan.  And I suggest you help make sure they survive or you will be on your own.  Work with me and we might get out of this alive."

Turning to the Bothan, Shunna says, "Where are the closest cameras and the nearest guards?  This guard shouldn't try to set off any alarms but keep an eye on him.  I don't want him accidentally alerting anyone."
"Fine, lead the way.  Living is always the better option, but if you screw this up we're all dead meat." the Zabrak replies to Shunna.

The Bothan nods his head, "I will take good care of that guard." His fur ripples with delight.  "There are two cameras at the Northern doors, one on the outside where we are watching the door and one on the other side where the guards are.  The other cameras are at the lift, top and bottom.  If we take the guard room down below in the mines we could free the other slaves, but they have blasters down there and only so many of us can fit on the lift.  Not to mention they will no doubt know we are coming.  Beyond the Northern doors and the guards there, is a barracks and a receiving area."  With that the Bothan leaves you and rushes through the growing crowd of slaves being freed from their cells.
[OoC:  What race are the guards?]

Shunna thinks this would be a little easier without all the prisoners.  She could use the force more freely without as much worry of being found out.  The holocrons she learned her skills from mentioned how few Jedi there were left after the Emperor executed Order 66.  No doubt there would be a few prisoners who wouldn't hesitate to sell information to the Empire for the whereabouts of another Jedi.  Thankfully most people think Jedi are only a myth.

As the Guard is finishing opening up the last cell, Shunna tells all the prisoners to move away and then whispers to the guard, "get in the cell and take off all your clothes off." [Rolled a 23.  Then uses a full round action to get her mind trick back.]

[Assuming he does...]

She then whispers to the guard, "Allow me to tie you up and then slowly and quietly count backwards in your mind from 5000."  [Rolled 22 then uses a full round action to get her mind trick back.]

[If he does...]

After binding and gagging the guard, she returns to the Zarack and the Bothan with the his clothes.  "We need to find someone to fit these clothes [preferably of the same race as the guard]."  She then says to everyone, "Is there anyone who has fighting experience who can fit into these clothes?"  

If anyone asks about the guard she replies, "I made it worth his while to pretend that we overpowered him.  He will give us a head start before he alerts the guards."
Ooc - All the guards are human

(07-20-2016, 03:28 PM)Shunna Maza Wrote: [OoC:  What race are the guards?]

Shunna thinks this would be a little easier without all the prisoners.  She could use the force more freely without as much worry of being found out.  The holocrons she learned her skills from mentioned how few Jedi there were left after the Emperor executed Order 66.  No doubt there would be a few prisoners who wouldn't hesitate to sell information to the Empire for the whereabouts of another Jedi.  Thankfully most people think Jedi are only a myth.

As the Guard is finishing opening up the last cell, Shunna tells all the prisoners to move away and then whispers to the guard, "get in the cell and take off all your clothes off." [Rolled a 23.  Then uses a full round action to get her mind trick back.]

[Assuming he does...]

She then whispers to the guard, "Allow me to tie you up and then slowly and quietly count backwards in your mind from 5000."  [Rolled 22 then uses a full round action to get her mind trick back.]

[If he does...]

After binding and gagging the guard, she returns to the Zarack and the Bothan with the his clothes.  "We need to find someone to fit these clothes [preferably of the same race as the guard]."  She then says to everyone, "Is there anyone who has fighting experience who can fit into these clothes?"  

If anyone asks about the guard she replies, "I made it worth his while to pretend that we overpowered him.  He will give us a head start before he alerts the guards."

"I will get in the cell and take off all my clothes." The guard repeats blankly.  Then continues to follow your "suggestions" and allows you to tie him up while he seems to be concentrating on something in his mind.

Shunna realizes that all the faces in the crowd of slaves appear to be non-human.  Her hopes fading, someone calls out from the throng of people,  "I will do it." A man emerges from the growing crowd, it is the girls father.  "I'm no fighter but I will do whatever I have to to save my family."  He looks sincere in his words.

"Oh spare me." The Zabrak says from beside you with an audible sigh.
Shunna schools her expression of disappointment.  This wasn't the ideal situation but for the moment it would have to do.  "Alright, please get into these clothes.  But don't be a hero.  I promised your girl I would get her entire family out of this pit and I don't want you getting yourself killed."

While the human gets dressed, Shunna says to the Zabrak sarcastically, "Are you always this helpful?"

Shunna had to get moving.  It would take a while for the guard to count backwards from 5000 but she didn't want any unexpected visitors to arrive while the prisoners were all standing around.  If she were alone and had her lightsaber this would be a much easier task.  But with so many eyes upon her, it was difficult to use her Jedi abilities.  After the Republic implemented Order 66 that activated the clone's behavior chips to murder all Jedi, the Republic did everything they could to wipe Jedi from history.  Even though some Jedi survived Order 66 either by skill, luck or the chip malfunctioning, Vader was ordered by the Emperor to hunt down all remaining Jedi.  Vader did with such zeal that most thought of Jedi as little more than fairy tales.  Shunna didn't even know if any more of her kind existed.  But the Republic still had handsome bounties on the heads of any Jedi brave or stupid enough to show themselves in public.  So it was extremely important her powers remained hidden.

When dress she asks all but the best five warriors and the dressed up human to go back to their cells.  Before the attempted escape she asks for anyone with any useful information about the prison guards to step forward and speak.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon