RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie)
Callie moves to the fallen Dark Jedi and searches his corpse.
Quote this message in a reply
The trooper nods "I shall do as you order." When we get to his turn he will jog back down the hallway with you . [double move]

Ubi's Turn
(01-24-2018, 10:49 AM)Callie Wrote: Callie comes out of hiding and moves up next to Shunna while her rifle is pointed at the Stormtrooper. "Just what is going on around here, anyway? I thought this was a simple slaver operation."

"Well, if there's something wrong in the galaxy you can bet the Empire will be there.  Orrrr... they are here for me."  Ubi replies.  He wanted nothing more than to destroy that damn droid making a spectator sport of watching folks die but he was more concerned about leaving with these people alive if possible.  Seeing the girls had things well in hand with the Stormtrooper and Kratos was down, he wanted to know where were they were running to anyway.  Ubi uses his turn to search the room for anything important. (exits/doors, vehicles, weapons, power generators, data pads etc.)
It will take more timeto search the room than a single round. The only exit available seems to be the one the stormtrooper and Kratos were trying to reach.

Who/where do you search first?
Ooc - Just realized I missed a few things.
- The room is just a corridor according to the map correct?
- If Shunna's idea was to force slam F0G through the force-field I think that's an excellent idea!
- I should have offered to secure the Stormtrooper...

Ubi will check the exit to see if it is locked.
The door at the end of the corridor is 19 squares from Ubi. He will have to use his round running there.
Callie jogs [double move] the 21 squares to Kratos fallen corpse and prepares to search.

After Ubi makes his jog [double move] for the doors at the end of the corridor, it opens abruptly before him, as it is triggered by motion sensor.

The room revealed before Ubi appears to be a large storage chamber filled with barrels and crates, the main feature dominating the room is a heavy steel set of doors in the floor covering what must be a shaft or lift elevator of some sort, a matching open shaft yawns overhead, but Ubi cannot see where it leads from this angle. Another steel security door is on the right hand wall of the room from Ubi.

While Shunna waits for the trooper to get himself moving, Njon and the Zabrak continue their attempts to breach FOG's shield.

Njon's turn

Njon's shots ricochet off the shield
The Zabrak's turn

Njon's shots ricochet off the shield

Shunna and the Stormtrooper then sprint together [run] back down the corridor towards the arena. [x10+x11]

Map Updated: (woo some nice distance between party members now.. lucky for Ubi no one was in that next room)
The image is now large enough that I have had to reduce resolution by 50% in order for it to display in browser but you can see the original here https://1drv.ms/i/s!AjFiKq8nYxnYg8wbyHEibO8AMDdHWA at 100% if you Download it
[Image: arena-round-13.jpg]

Round 13

Callie's Turn!
Still searching Kratos or changimg action?
Still searching.
(02-08-2018, 05:06 AM)Callie Wrote: Still searching.

Callie finds in her quick search the black hilt of his lightsaber (small lightsaber, red),  an E-11 blaster rifle with the stock folded, and a belt  two spare energy cliups for the rifle, and two frag grenades, in his hyand is his comm-link, which you can hear is crackling with static.

Shunna's Turn
Allowing Shunna to resume her normal initiative despite technically having to delay for the slow ass trooper.
Callie grabs the lightsaber. "I've always wanted one of these!" She also takes the comlink and listens for any traffic. The grenades get stuffed into her pocket just in case. Maybe they could blow a way out of here.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon