RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie)
will post after work tonight to get caufght up.. not quirte Callie's turn yet.. still the Talz, Zabrak then trooper to go..

And yes there was the sounds of blaster fire from the passage the group had left, which were sealed off from them by blast doors just beyond the arena entrance.. That was a full 11 rounds ago.
Quote this message in a reply
(01-20-2018, 06:58 AM)Ubi Sunt Wrote: Ubi gives up his standard action to move 12squares (Ai 12) following behind Shunna. He scans the area tactically. (Battle Analysis)  As Ubi gets further down the corridor can he see anything in the room ahead?

[url=Battle Analysis [1d20+8] = 15+8 = 23]Battle Analysis[/url]
"As a swift action, you can make a DC 15 Knowledge (tactics) check. If the check succeeds, you know which allies and opponents in your line of sight are reduced to at least half of their maximum total hit points."

Ooc - So we heard blaster fire coming from the mines that we had just left a few rounds ago correct?

Shunna and Ubi race forward down the hallway. Shunna commands the trooper to surrender, assuring him he will be safe.

Ubi scans the room, all the troopers and security guards are either dead or completely disabled, save the one trooper still standing beside the crumpled heap that is Kratos. That trooper is barely standing, blood trickling out from under his  torso armour to trickle red down the white armour plates covering his right leg. [1 HP left]

Njon's Turn

Njon gives a whooping bark and folds the stock on the blaster rifle, then attempts to blast through the shield at FOG. The shot has no effect, Njon waves his arms, barking in fury.

The Zabrak's Turn

"You rusty bucket of scrap, this is not a fracking game!"

The Zabrak mirors Njon's attempt to blast through the shield. His shots too are deflected.

"Damn you rust-bucket!!"

The Stormtrooper's Turn

"I surrender. I will not be harmed. Under Imperial Charter section G, statute 7837. the treatment of defeated Human prisoners is clearly defined. No harm will come to me."

Round 11

Map Updated
[Image: arena-round-12.jpg]

Callie's Turn
Callie comes out of hiding and moves up next to Shunna while her rifle is pointed at the Stormtrooper. "Just what is going on around here, anyway? I thought this was a simple slaver operation."
"I am not sure.  This is the first time I've seen StormTroopers here and one wonders what would bring them to this rock that's so far from anything interesting.  But perhaps he knows..."  Shunna nods toward the last surviving StormTrooper who surrendered to her Mind Trick.  "Someone might want to restrain him, gently, so we can ask him a few questions."

[OoC: Shunna will spend Full round actions to return the powers in her Force Suite in the following order:  Mind Trick, Move Object, Surge, and Vital Transfer.  I think all of her force powers return after 1 minute when combat is over.]

"Is anyone particularly good at persuasion?" Shunna asks.
FOG's Turn 

Just after Callie asks Shunna what is going on, FOG  looks at Njon and the Zabrak, desperately trying to blast through the shield to shut him down.

"Now, now fellows, shooting the host of the show is not in therules."
To which the Zabrak replies by shouting to the trio down the hallway. "This rust can is jamming the comms, you want any chance of knowing whatis going on we need to frakking help us shut him down. What the frak are you doing?!"

FOG plays with the control panel some more but there is no effect visible.

now it is Shunna's Turn

Note we are still in turn based combatm Njon the Talz, and the Zabrak are still attacking FOG
[OoC: Can force powers like move object work through force fields? ]
(01-26-2018, 06:26 AM)Shunna Maza Wrote: [OoC: Can force powers like move object work through force fields? ]

I don't think force slam would, but move object, force choke et cetera would.
Shunna will lead the prisoner to the force field and ask him, "How do we take down that force field?"

[OoC: I'm not sure how quickly I can move with the prisoner especially since he's around 11 squares north of me. If he can run and I make 2 move actions to keep up then I guess we can do that which would put me around AA.]
(01-26-2018, 06:12 PM)Shunna Maza Wrote: Shunna will lead the prisoner to the force field and ask him, "How do we take down that force field?"

[OoC: I'm not sure how quickly I can move with the prisoner especially since he's around 11 squares north of me.  If he can run and I make 2 move actions to keep up then I guess we can do that which would put me around AA.]

First you'd have to get the stormtrooper to move. Reasonably, you doubt he has any idea how to disable FOG's force field, this is not an Imperial base, he is a foreigner, like yourself.
[OoC: Well, since the definition of "Surrender" is, cease resistance to an enemy or opponent and submit to their authority. ]

With a blaster pointed at the trooper in one hand and lightsaber in the other, Shunna says, "Come with me and you won't be harmed."

Assuming the mind trick worked, Shunna will direct him to the south to join with the others in the most expedient way possible.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon