RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie)
(Uh, use the force to line up a bunch of rifles to have them fire at once? Big Grin Totally forgot I grabbed one. It's been a long December! )

So Callie will move up to the next alcove. I don't know what's coming or where it's coming from, but I want to be ready.
Quote this message in a reply
Round 10 (Cont.)

Fogs Turn

"And the votes are in! 43,613 votes for door number one! 14,457 votes for door number two! Door number one it is!" His hand reaches out and he taps a few buttons on the control panel again. 

The door that the stormtrooper had managed to seal shut between you again slides open, dripping blood from the crushed trooper that had lain across its path.

The room beyond is revealed, with its rows of power converters along the sides, and another blast door beyond is sliding open as well, revealing yet more corridor burrowed through the solid stone of the asteroid. Staggering down the middle of the corridor is the sole remaining stormtrooper and Kratos, leaning on each other for support as they try to stagger towards the next set of blast doors.

Kratos looks over his shoulder "Oh fuck.."

Map Updated:
[Image: arena-round-10_1.jpg]

Shunna's Turn  - Ubi and Shunna please roll Perception checks for me.
[OoC: My computer died so I've been using my Laptop.  Unfortunately all my Star Wars PDF's were on my computer.  Can I get the link to you (DM VitKyng's) OneDrive?  Or PM me the link? ]

Since I don't have any books to look up anything, Shunna will just make a double move action which puts her at U12.  I still have a Swift Action but I don't know what I can spend it on until I have access to some books.  But I didn't want to slow everyone else down while I wait.]
(01-04-2018, 05:25 PM)Shunna Maza Wrote: [OoC: My computer died so I've been using my Laptop.  Unfortunately all my Star Wars PDF's were on my computer.  Can I get the link to you (DM VitKyng's) OneDrive?  Or PM me the link? ]

Since I don't have any books to look up anything, Shunna will just make a double move action which puts her at U12.  I still have a Swift Action but I don't know what I can spend it on until I have access to some books.  But I didn't want to slow everyone else down while I wait.]

I pmn'd you the link to PDFs.. but you also should check out this link -  SW Saga Edition Wikia

Someone took the time to put the entire core rules online for us Smile

I still need Shunna and Ubi to make Perception rolls.
Shunna races from the Zabrak's side up the stairs into the corridor, just barely passing Ubi.

Ubi Sunt's Turn

Can I stioll get those Perception rolls from Ubi and Shunna. (No need of one from Callie, no way she would have of percieving this Smile )
[OoC: Sorry, I'm back at work and have been really busy.  Also for some reason the computer at work sucks when making rolls and for attaching links.  Don't know why.  It's really annoying.]

[OoC2:  Perception +10; Result 23]
Just waiting on Ubi's turn and roll to tell you what you notice from that 23.
Ooc - Sorry, I've been sick with a stomach bug, just starting to feel better.  I think I mixed up the doors when voting, lol, Door number one is the one I wanted open anyway!

[url=[1d20+8] = 6+8 = 14]Perception[/url]

Ubi will move up to the next alcove (X12/13) taking cover. If he can take a shot at the Storm Trooper he will. [url=To hit [1d20+8] = 11+8 = 19, damage [3d6+1] = 8+1 = 9]Blaster Pistol[/url]
Ubi moves forward and takes a shot, his bolt grazing off the Stormtroopers armour, deflected by the armour plate.  [Pistol short range 21-40 squares= Short range (-2 to hit)] 

It is just then that Shunna realizes something. "Ubi, didn't you have two more comanions with us when yu came into the mines to get me? Women? They didn't walk into this arena with us."

Njon's Turn

Njon takes a few steps to the left still watching FOG and making yipping, growling noises that none of you understand. He stoops and picks up an E-11 Blaster Rifle from the fallen trooper at his feet.

The Zabrak's Turn

He takes a 5' step to the fallen trooper nearest him, picks up an E-11 blaster rifle, then uses his next action to fold the stock, effectively making the blaster rifle a heavy pistol.  [http://swse.wikia.com/wiki/Equipment#Retractable_Stocks]

The Trooper's Turn

He delays to help Kratos.  Shunna can overhear but not quite make out some chatter in the comm-link of the stormtrooper helmet that Njon had dropped across the hall from her, but it is not loud enough to understand at this distance.

Round 11!!

Map updated
[Image: arena-round-11.jpg]

Callie's Turn
"Hey! I thought you were dead! Let's fix that!" Callie aims in on the dark Jedi and fires.

Shootin' [1d20+6] = 11+6 = 17

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon