RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Escape from the Mines (Shunna Maza , Ubi Sunt & Callie)
(12-07-2017, 12:38 PM)Callie Wrote: Callie moves up to the last step (R11) and crouches down to get some cover from the step.  "Is that all of them?"

[OoC: You might want to Ready or Delay Action? ]
Quote this message in a reply
FOG's Turn

"Well now, interesting developments. What do you think folks? Vote now... do I open door number one?"  He touches the control panel beside him  as the wierd signal emitter sticking out of his head rotates, and abruptly all the lights in the  hallway dim except a spotlight on the end door that the stormtrooper had just closed. "Or do i open door number two?"  Another touch of the control panel and the lights in the arena itself dim slightly except a spotlight on the doorway that Captain Sunt, Shunna, Njon, and the Zabrak had entered. Beyond that doorway, almost as if on queue the sounds of rapid fire blaster fire and screams can be heard faintly, as if on the far side of some barrier, but getting louder.

"Vote now! One credit per vote, you have 10 seconds"

Map updated: 
[Image: arena-round-7a.jpg]

Initiatives

Callie: 28
F0G - 25
Shunna - 19
Ubi Sunt - 16
Friendlies - 10
Storm Troopers - 7

[Shunna's Turn]
With no time to waste, Shunna reacts...

[Free Action= Surge (Page 100, Bottom Left):  UTF +15; Result: 23; Success!; DC 20 equals +6 squares movement.  The power was Errata'ed from a Swift Action to a Free Action.]

Shunna dashes with incredible speed around the barrier and over to the Zabrak.  [One move action equals 12 squares.  Total move to the Zabrak at K16 is 11 squares. ]

She then quickly touches the Zabrak and concentrates to draw the light into herself and direct it into him...

[Standard Action = Vital Transfer (Page 100, Top Right): UTF +15; Result: 33; Success!!; DC 25 returns to the Zabrak 4 times his Character Level in Hit Points.  I will take half that damage.  I hope he's higher than 1st level...  Dodgy ]
Captain Sunt quickly runs through his tactical options at this point.  
a) Take cover and prepare for what comes out door number 2
b) Take over the controls from the blasted droid janitor
c) Use a Stormtrooper helmet to regain comms or listen in on the enemy

All three sounded like good choices so he calls out, "Get ready, take cover!" He then looks to the talz, "You! Get me a helmet from the nearest guard, we need comms up!" Then he focuses his attention across the arena at the droid.  Captian Sunt shoots a blaster bolt through the dim lighting, briefly illuminating the area with it's darting red glow, aiming to hit near F0G to get his attention.  "You there, F0G! Touch one more button and the next shot goes through your photoreceptors!"

[url=[1d20+8] = 14+8 = 22]Attack[/url] = 22

Ooc - Thought I'd join in, Captain Sunt is mostly finished.
Map Updated 
[Image: arena-round-8.jpg]

Life energy flows into the Zabrak and his eyes flutter open. [Shunna takes 8 damage]

Ubi's shot splashes on the force field between the party and FOG  failing to penetrate whatsoever. Snarling in frustration Ubi draws an ion pistol from its holster.

"Such violence!!! What have I ever done to deserve such unprofessional behavior? I am just the master of ceremonies!"

Zabrak's Turn & Talz' Turn

The Zabrak climbs unsteadily to his feet, takes a 5 foot step and picks up the fallen trooper's blaster rifle.

Njon hurries up the corridor to the nearest fallen stormtrooper , ripping off his helmet and cupping it to his ear.
"aarrragghuuhw huurh aarrragghuuhw uughghhhgh raaaaaahhgh aaaaahnr uughguughhhghghghhhgh uughghhhgh huuguughghg"
[Anyone speak Talz?]

ROUND 9

Map Updated
[Image: arena-round-9.jpg]

Callie's Turn!!
[url=[3d6+1] = 7+1 = 8]Damage[/url]

If Ubi has a move action left can he draw an ion pistol?
He could yes

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk
Callie looks around. She didn't see anything else to shoot at. If there was someone hiding back there, they didn't have the guts to come out and face her. She was going to have to draw them out. She pops up and moves to the next alcove. (X13)
While hovering her hand a few inches above the Zabrak's abdomen, a nimbus of swirling bluish-white motes of light appear.  After a few seconds his wounds begin to mend while bruises appear upon Shunna's body in the exact spots they were on the Zabrak's body.  When his eyes open she smiles slightly and says, "Try to be careful, next time."

While the others look around, Shunna slips into meditation to draw upon the force to renew her strength.  

[Full Round Action:  Force Focus:  Return a forgotten power to your suite.  She will keep doing this until something dangerous happens or All of her powers she used are returned.  All powers will return after combat anyways.]
I will post FOGs turn before Shunna today hopefully. Work has been a little crazy

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon