RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Beginnings and Endings. ~ James only ~
Lisa smiles at James' joke about spilling his one beaker of fluid but then the smile vanishes when he mentions Jack. 

"Well things kind of changed.  He wasn't hurt or anything but somehow the chemicals changed his personality.  He just became kind of bipolar.  Jack would be super helpful and happy and then suddenly he would be depressed over nothing at all.  Like, if he pushed a girl out of the way of an oncoming truck, he would get all depressed about pushing her instead of being happy that she was happy that he saved her life.  It was kind of weird.  And he didn't get a long with boys very well.  If he knew you and I were talking, he would likely pretend to not care but he would grandstand to make sure you would know that I am his girl friend.  But what really annoyed me was he would do that with every girl he met.  He would act like a fool around them.  Tripping over himself to make them meals.  Stumbling into Women-Teachers bedrooms while she was with another guy and pretend it was by accident.  It was a lot to put up with.  I really care for him but with all his antics and my father's intolerance for any boys or silliness, it's been rough."  Lisa wipes the tears from her eyes and then while rubbing her temples she chuckles, "I can't believe I'm telling you this and I'm crying.  So silly.  Ugh!"
Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beginnings and Endings. ~ James only ~ - by GM Marvel - 05-13-2016, 12:44 PM