RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Beginnings and Endings. ~ James only ~
Your father looks at your mother who then looks at you.  He finally replies, "Fine.  We will give it a couple of weeks.  But if things don't work out then you're getting your butt back here!"

The Professor smiles and asks, "When would you like him to join the Institute?  We can accept him as early as tonight."

"Tonight," your mother exclaims and then goes dead silent.

James looks at his mother and notices she's not moving.  Looking over at your father, he's frozen like a statue as well.  The Professor turns his chair toward you and then says, "Do not worry James.  I wanted to have a moment to talk just to you so I am speaking with you mind to mind at the speed of thought.  I wanted to make sure you understood the offer I place before you.  We are more than a school.  We also teach our students how to control their powers.  Everyone at my Institute is like you.  I will be honest with you and say that even though we try to make sure the school is a safe environment there are times when people who don't like people like us may come looking for trouble.  But we have school defenses that have thus far been more than a match for any troublemakers.  So, does the Institute sound like a place you would like to try out for a few weeks?" 
Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beginnings and Endings. ~ James only ~ - by GM Marvel - 11-03-2016, 12:17 AM