RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Beginnings and Endings. ~ James only ~
James turns his head side to side as if looking for someone right next to him.  He had never heard voices in his head before. Fascinating, he thinks. You're a mutant too? There are lots of kids like me at your school? Why would you want to help me to control this, this gift I have?  I don't even know you. James thinks, wondering just how much this Professor can hear, err listen to, err whatever mind-readers, oh ,read, duh. Wait, he just heard that didn't he...

"Mom! You know how much I love to play!  I think, well maybe I should at least try out this place.  After all, I am going to have to prepare for college soon.  Maybe we should at least try it out?"  James was a little more than eager after the events of the night to escape his parents overbearing ways.  After all, maybe if he followed this professor he could find out more about people like him.  Maybe he could find out more about those teens he saw tonight and what happened to Lisa and his new friend Johnny. "Please Dad, can I go?  It's what I want! Besides, it's not safe for me here."
Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beginnings and Endings. ~ James only ~ - by James Carter - 09-23-2016, 03:48 AM